Trip.com Things to do, Restaurant & Hotel Reviews
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***The award winning Trip.com App is your guide to discovering the best places to Play, Eat and Stay that are perfect for you, at home or while traveling***
Trip.com uses your interests, the time of day, the local weather, and your location to help you discover the best attractions, events, restaurants and hotels:
* Get recommendations whether you’re a foodie, a nightlife lover, a family traveler or more
* Get timely suggestions to grab dinner, brunch, coffee, dessert and more based on the time & day of the week
* Get ideas for things to do based on the weather for those sunny, rainy or even cloudy days
* Discover local gems and fresh places to go while at home, and see the most popular places when visiting or exploring a new city
* Explore ideas for a weekend getaway nearby or get inspired by exploring one of Trip.com's 60,000 destinations across the globe
* Book & save on hotels recommended by the Trip.com community - compare prices across Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and more
* Read from over +1.3M Trip.com member reviews so you never miss out on insider tips
* Give back & share your experiences by creating postcards & reviews of your adventures with fun, custom photo filters
* Join the Trip.com community to participate in local and global leaderboards, show off your travel expertise, collect badges & more
* Featured as “Best New App" by Apple
* Named “New & Noteworthy” in more than 20 countries
* Named in the “Best of” Apple App collection as best travel applications along with Airbnb, Expedia, Yelp and more...
* Featured in USA Today, Business Insider, Mashable, TechCrunch, BGR, PC Mag, and more...
* Winner "Best Travel Apps" - Time Magazine, Mashable, Travel & Leisure
* "Your secret weapon for having fun in your hometown" - Business Insider
What's New in Version 4.7.4
Trip.com's world (language) tour has begun! That's right - we're rolling out native language support. Starting with 3 languages: Chinese (Simplified), German and French, with more on the way. Once your language becomes supported, you'll be able to use the app 100% in that language - so you can do less work and have more fun.
We'll use whichever language your iPhone is using, by default, and you can change the language you're using inside the app, on the settings page. If your language isn't supported yet, you'll still be able to enjoy the app as you always have.
Perfect for world travelers & just roaming around the block!
I have had a lot of fun today with this app! We travel extensively in our "off season" and this app is a great way to research hotels, things to do, restaurants and uses real reviews from fellow app users. I love the layout of this..very easy to use! It also adds some fun for those of us who review places we have visited! I will get a lot of use out of the TRIP app! Thank You!
One of my favorite apps ever! I recently moved to NY and use this app to explore the city and find cool restaurants and things to do. It's beautiful with so many great photos, awesome tips and listings of what's happening this weekend, and even has ideas for weekend getaways. They just added the ability to book hotels, which is super convenient and easier to use than Expedia.
Gogobot now Trip
It has improved alot and looks alot better than previous versions of the app. It is more user friendly and had great recommendations. Great community of people.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 10, 2017
- Version: 4.7.4
- Size: 113 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Gogobot, Inc
- © Trip.com - City & Travel Guide: Hotels, Restaurants, Events, Activities Near Me
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.