Our tight edit takes you to the heart of the city, to the people and places that are defining Paris’s unique character today. Written by our Paris team, the Gogo guide focuses on the emerging local designers, independent boutiques, neighbourhood bars, key galleries, and dynamic new restaurants that other guides might get up to speed with tomorrow. We work at channelling something local, and uniquely Parisian. Discover the people defining their industries and the spirit of Paris: the city’s best and most interesting chefs, bartenders, bakers, baristas, brewers, artists, fashion mavens, florists, designers, jewellers, and all sorts of other makers, and movers and shakers. Explore new spots, but also historic addresses that helped shape the soul of Paris, and continue to matter.
A favourite resource for curious, cosmopolitan locals, GogoParis is also the only guide switched-on travellers need to know about.
• FREE UPDATES! Pay just once for access to our constantly updated seasonal edit.
• The app is updated in REAL TIME, as new spots open and close around town.
• Each of our 750+ snappy reviews include touch-call phone numbers, opening hours, nearest metro stops and clickable websites.
• GPS integration: find spots around you, without going online.
• Once loaded, data is stored on your device for seamless offline access.
• Save your FAVOURITES to create a personalised hot list.
• Toggle between MAP and LIST VIEWS.
• Compatible with both Apple and Google Maps.
• Fully text-searchable.
• Our TAGS fast track to you what you’re looking for: filter by NEW, VINTAGE, MENS, COCKTAILS, BUDGET, VIEW, BREAKFAST, VEGAN, BOOKS, SHOES, WIFI etc., and also by category and neighbourhood.
• For regular visitors, we flag all NEW addresses that have opened in the last year or so.
• For people wanting to cut to the chase, each neighbourhood includes our pick of the area’s DON’T MISS spots.
• A shortlist of the best HOTELS, from budget to 5-star luxury.
• A TRANSPORT section dedicated to getting around: transport to and from and within Paris.
• A DIRECTORY to everything from doctors and dentists, opening hours, to dry cleaners, tattoo parlours, beauticians and babysitters.
SOME PRESS REVIEWS
"Arty, quirky & sharp." LE MONDE
"For those who like to stay in the know and off the beaten path." COOLHUNTING.COM
“Gogo presents the best spots for fashion, gastronomy and culture in the capital.” ELLE MAGAZINE, PARIS
“Gogo Guide shows you the hot stores and whatnot of Paris. We like!” HINTMAG.COM
“A must-have for any curious and cultured traveler…“ METROPOLITAN MAGAZINE (EUROSTAR)
Gogo City Guides is a digitally driven publishing company editing new-generation guides to London and Paris. “Go! Go! Go!” urged Kerouac!
Say hi at firstname.lastname@example.org
GogoParis is faster, smarter and better than ever, with a new design and loads of under-the-hood improvements. Thanks for using!
Ratings and Reviews
I love the GoGo guides, a mix of what is unusual but also current and dare I say hip. Have never made a wrong turn….
Discerning to say the list
A bountiful resource replete with refined suggestions that will truly heighten that Parisian experience that you so dearly crave and desire.
Beautifully curated guide....
Love this series
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.