Goji Play is an innovative set of game controllers purpose-built to be used with your cardio equipment and Goji Play 2 games. It transforms your exercise equipment into a world of games, making your cardio workout engaging and fun - the exact opposite of a typical distraction-based cardio experience! Goji Play works best with elliptical trainer, stationary bike, steppers, or nearly any piece of cardio equipment that you can control the speed of your own motion. For treadmill users, speed/hill walks are fun and easy to do with Goji Play.
The Goji Play 2 app is now iOS 9 compatible, and supports both the new and old Goji Play controllers. It continues to serve as the game hub for all Goji Play 2-compatible games so that you do not need to search for them in the AppStore. New Goji Play 2 and upgraded GP1 games are constantly being added -- be sure to check the Games Tiles of the Goji Play 2 app often. For more information about the Goji Play hardware, please visit http://www.bluegoji.com
Fix moments button touch response when pending moment label present
Ratings and Reviews
Bluegoji doesn't work
Too many moving parts. The hand controllers need to connect to the clip on sensor and the sensor needs to connect to the iPhone goji app and the iPhone goji app needs to connect to the separately-downloaded goji games. If even one of these links breaks you can't use the game. A mess. Simply won't work. Also: chaotic interface.
Amazing concept and execution. The controllers do keep slipping off - especially during FistaCuffs. And it would be great if it was open to 3rd party app designers - so there would more games.
Effective but connecting the movement sensor is a royal pain and games are mediocre
When it comes to making boring workouts less tedious, this is a good tool. I get Goji going on my ipad and dance music on my iPhone and 45 min goes by quickly.
I have a few complaints:
1. Getting the movement sensor connected is a royal pain. I almost walked away from my workout today because I spent 20 min trying to do so. I have version 1. Version 2 is supposed to be better at this but I'm not going to shell out another $100.
2. The games need a lot of work. The graphics are juvenile, the speed of some games is to slow (I use a rower), and professional games (like riptide) arn't available anymore. The latter would go along way toward justifying another $100 investment.
On a positive note, customer care is very good. After connection problems with the movement sensor, I was sent a complete replacement.
- Blue Goji Corp
- 23.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Blue Goji Corp
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.