By KwiqApps Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
✭ Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy" on Mac App Store ✭
✭ 50% Off to Celebrate Read an eBook Week ✭
✭✭ The Children's Classic Story "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" is now available for your Mac.
✭✭ Also, Check out just released "Rapunzel Classic Story for Mac" ✭✭
The iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch version of Goldilocks was well received on the App Store - http://bit.ly/igoldies
✭ "What's Hot" - Featured by Apple
✭ "New and Noteworthy" - Featured by Apple
✭ "My five year old girl loved it." - a happy dad.
✭ "The book opens with Goldilocks literally walking into the scene. Lovely ..." - AppsMom.
A professionally created interactive picture book of a cute little girl exploring the home of the three bears:
Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Goldilocks. She went for a walk in the forest. Pretty soon, she came upon a house. She knocked and, when no one answered, she walked right in ...
WHAT YOU GET
- Beautiful picture artwork done by professional children's illustrator.
- Crisp clear audio narration done by professional voice-over artist.
- Three reading modes give your children freedom on how they want to read.
- Text highlighting while story is being read.
- Custom animation to enhance story-telling.
- Turn pages by mouse-clicking the navigation buttons.
- In 'Let Me Read' mode, you touch the text paragraphs to read as many times as you want.
- In 'Read To Me' mode, each page is automatically read and paused.
- In 'Auto Play' mode, the story is read from start to finish without pausing.
✭ To read this story on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, download it on the iTunes App Store or directly via this link http://bit.ly/igoldies
Credit: Illustrations by Lana Le.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
We listened to your feedback. Here are a few changes to make this interactive reading experience even better:
- Adjusted text alignment to stay clear of drawings.
- Minor adjustment of text highlighting.
- Added feature to automatically remember the last page you read.
- Added alert to prompt whether to jump to the last read page or start from the beginning.
- Fixed a rare crashing bug.
- Removed the View menu to avoid confusion since fullscreen mode is not yet supported.
This is a cute app with adorable artwork and very appealing narration. I had a bug in the last version but customer service was excellent. They notified me that an update was released, and sure enough, it fixed the crash situation. I highly recommend this app if you have a computer-savvy little pre-schooler like mine. She loves it!
No good. Cute illustrations, but that's all it's got going for it. I don't like the prose. I don't like the narration. I mean, the animation doesn't even match up with the sound properly.
I know it was free, but it wasn't even worth keeping. My kindergarten students would have been bored to tears...
Waste of money
Animation is weird, very dated looking graphics. This is something I would expect to see on an Apple IIe, not a Mac. Wouldn't be worth it even if it were free.