The sun is shining, it’s time to play the real-time multiplayer game everybody’s talking about!
Mobile Game of the Year - BAFTA
Game of the Year 2018 - Mobile Game Awards
Game of the Year - TIGA Awards
Play on beautiful courses against players around the world in real-time as you compete in tournaments, 1v1 games and challenge your Facebook friends!
Upgrade your clubs and unlock tours as you master your golf skills in the quest to be the Golf Clash king!
- Quick-fire 1v1 real-time gameplay.
- Revolutionary shot system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Thousands of live players online waiting to be challenged.
- Progress through more advanced tours as you “raise the stakes”.
- Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses.
- Compete against your friends via Facebook to earn the bragging rights.
- Unlock chests as you discover and upgrade to premium clubs and balls.
- Save and share replays of your jaw-dropping shots.
- Chat with opponents and send emojis during the match!
- Advance through challenging courses and weather conditions.
A network connection is required to play this game
Emoji icons supplied by EmojiOne
Hi, thanks for playing Golf Clash, here's a brand new update for you!
Ratings and Reviews
We love a good, quirky golf game—so it's no surprise we can’t put down Golf Clash. The colorful, cartoony graphics are the perfect counterpart to Clash’s simple but effective arcade-y controls. Competing with other players in bite-sized matches unlocks new clubs, new balls, and new courses, and that’s the kind of hook even a golfer can love.
Fun & Challenging
I’ve used this game for a little over 6 months now and think I have a pretty good feel for it over all. The game a easy in the beginning - as you work your way up the ranks it gets harder - as most games do. The graphics are awesome, play is easy and you can do moderately well without spending a dime... the pitfalls are there though - when your winning you should play play play - when you are not stop. The game obviously works with/on algorithms Like a slot machine - when you’re hot you’re hot - when you’re not you’re not. However just because you’re doing great on me level doesn’t mean you’ll be successful on another during the hot steak - and vice Versa. Be carful spending money - once you do it seems the only way to continue to improve is to spend more money - that’s how they make their money though, so it’s ok to donate every now and again. Personally I’d rather have paid more for the app and not have all the in game purchases. I don’t like the special balls and clubs - I’d prefer to keep the game on a equal playing field for all. I also wish putting was a little more challenging so you could upgrade putters if they are going to upgrade all other clubs. Lastly unlocking clubs should be easier as you move up the ranks of this is the route they want you to go. In app purchases should be a lot cheaper - a lot cheaper. Overall the game is fun and you can do well either way and your ability to advance ultimately resides in your skill.
Could be great
I’ve had this game for a long time and I’ve enjoyed it, however there are some key issues I have with it that could cause me and my friends to delete this game if they aren’t resolved.
1. Overall performance/flow: I really loved when they added tournaments and they’re definitely my favorite part of the game. In this week’s tournament I was doing pretty well, then my app froze while loading a hole and caused me to disconnect and take a bogey, costing me at least two shots. Then on my last hole after trying to bounce back, my app lagged and caused me to slice it into the deep rough blocked out by a tree, which cost me at least another shot.
2. There’s no practice feature. I can get into a situation where I have crazy wind or a new club or anything else I’m unfamiliar with and I will have no practice with it. It would make a big difference in my excitement for this game if there was a driving range and/or chipping green feature where I could practice different shots before I take big risks with coins in the game
3. I really like the clan feature they recently added! My friends and I have enjoyed it. I would however like to be able to send some of my coins to members of my clan if they’re in need of some
Overall I think this has potential to be a great game, but like I said there are some parts of this game that annoy me enough to consider never playing again. I hope these can be changed soon, because I’ve been getting fed up with it for awhile.
- Playdemic Ltd
- 98 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Playdemic Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Golden Shot Single $0.99
- Golden Shot Multiple $4.99
- A sack of gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.