Golf GPS & Scorecard - Swing by Swing Golf
By Swing by Swing Golf
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SwingxSwing is the top-performing, free golf GPS rangefinder & scorecard app in the world, with over 3.75 million users worldwide.
This is not a "trial" version with "limited functionality." It is extremely accurate, reliable, and battery-efficient; and it rivals any other golf GPS app or $200+ golf GPS handheld or watch device on the market.
With your FREE DOWNLOAD you get:
* A FREE GPS rangefinder with distance to center of green and every obstacle on the course as well as a digital SCORECARD. This app is FREE for life, and it works on 35,000+ courses around the world.
* Your SwingBySwing.com account is free. You can enter your past scores, view current scores, your path around the course, stats, graphs, uploaded pictures, and more.
* Leverage our sophisticated graphs and advanced stat tracking so you can discover ways to take strokes off your game.
* Visit our website to review your rounds in detail, see pictures you took, review your scores and stats, and share with friends.
* FREE Apple Watch and Pebble integrations! Beam distances from the app to your wrist. Keep score and track shots, too!
WHY SWING by SWING?
* It’s not just FREE, it’s the best golf GPS and scorecard app in the world.
* We are known for reliability and constant improvement. We are 100% dedicated to this app, and only this app. We will constantly release updates, new functionality, and new technology.
* We are committed to your satisfaction. We provide quick and reliable customer support via email or our website.
FREE GPS RANGEFINDER!
* Our GPS rangefinder is FREE FOR LIFE.
* Works on 35,000+ courses around the world! If your course is not in the system, or not mapped for play, you can use our simple online interface to add it yourself.
* View satellite photos of each hole you play. Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distances from you to that point. Zoom in on the green and see distance to front/middle/back.
* Our premium Looper subscribers can receive real-time wind speed, elevation, and “plays like” distance. Loopers can use the club tracker to measure distance for every club in their bag as well as get club recommendations during the round.
FREE DIGITAL SCORECARD!
* Easy to use - one tap and you're playing. The scorecard automatically advances from hole-to-hole. Keep score for your entire foursome quicker and easier than a pencil and paper (and no math).
* Free scorecard for 35,000+ courses around the world. Store your rounds free-for-life in our database, and watch your game improve with our graphs and stats.
* Stroke play and skins gaming are free. If you're a premium Looper subscriber, you can play handicap-adjusted games and matches such as Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, and Syndicates.
FREE STATS AND HANDICAP!
* You can view your stats and handicap in the app or on the Swing by Swing website, plus everybody gets a free handicap after posting 3 rounds.
* View your stats, graphs, and high-resolution satellite photos…watch your exact path traveled around the course, and manage the clubs in your bag from the app or website.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.5.21
Hot fix for a course search bug introduced in the latest iOS update.
My Personal Caddy
I bought this app to use with my iPhone 7+ as I got back into golfing after about a 10 year hiatus. This was fantastic for helping me figure out how far I can hit each club, and I now don't have to look at it so often when deciding what club to use. I also love the score-keeping aspect, as I get to watch my handicap go down with every new round.
I recently got an Apple Watch (gen 1) to use with this. It's just about as slow to start tracking a shot as the app on the phone is, so no big deal. So nice to be able to look at my watch for a quick distance reading, and easy score-keeping if I don't want to take my phone out.
I'm a data-nerd, but even that aside, I REALLY love this app, and my friends who play golf with me love getting the scorecard emailed to them after the round. I can't wait to see how they improve the app as time goes on!
Apple Watch issues
2/8/16 (update). I recently purchased an Apple Watch. I used it a couple of times with swing by swing. I have to say it is very slow to update distances and bring up the score screen on the watch. I actually use my phone for distances and sometimes I am able record scores on the watch. Yesterday however, after your latest release, it would not hook up to my watch at all. Apple Watch integration is a great thing.... if it works. (iPhone 7, iOS 10.1)
Review #1...Very nice interface and definitely makes it easy to track score, see the hole layout, and check distance to hole. I especially like the ability to touch on the hole to see how far it is to different spots. My biggest complaints are that there is no option to change gender/tee selection and the app doesn't show up in background refresh so I have to wait to refresh. I have iPhone 6 on iOS 8.
My goal was to use with my Apple Watch 2
I bought the watch with GPS in hopes to use it for golfing and running. I like the app, but if you disconnect from your phone (say get dropped off at your ball while your phone is in the cart) you have no distance available to you. When you're close to your phone it works great. But I (and others I have talked with) really don't want to have to carry our phones with us while golfing. If this could be fixed this app would be 5 stars!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 06, 2017
- Version: 4.5.21
- Size: 36.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Own Vision LLC
- © 2013 Swing by Swing Golf
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Looper Game Analysis Pack$14.99
- Looper for 1 Round$0.99