Golf Handicap Tracker & Scores
By InfoTalk Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The only app supports US, Canada and Australia handicap rules. This simple and intuitive app will help you find out your handicap in three countries now. However, it does NOT provide a USGA "official" handicap index for tournaments. See below for feature highlights:
1. Calculate your handicap based on US, Canada and Australia rules.
2. Support 9-hole scores combination!
3. Thousands of courses with rating/slope are available for download.
4. Calculate your course handicap and Equitable Stroke Control (ESC).
5. Backup and restore your scores to/from server.
6. Has option to manually input course rating/slope.
7. Keep all your handicaps over time.
8. Print and share your handicap card.
9. Follow your friends' handicaps and scores.
Important Disclaimer: The functional features of the Golf Handicap Tracker were not prepared, approved, or licensed by USGA, and the Golf Handicap Tracker app is neither sponsored nor endorsed by USGA. USGA is a registered trademark of the U.S. Golf Association.
Since hole by hole scores are not required, please post ESCed score rather than gross score for the round.
What's New in Version 4.1
Bait & Switch
Don’t bother with this app. After entering 20 scores you have to buy their upgrade. Better off paying GHIN.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 23, 2017
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: InfoTalk Corporation
- © InfoTalk
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Upgrade$8.99