Golf Pad: Free Golf GPS
By Contorra LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Golf Pad GPS is an advanced golf GPS rangefinder, scorecard and shot tracker.
Need an easy-to-use, stand-alone golf gps rangefinder and scoring app?
Download Golf Pad GPS. It’s a standalone app that golfers love.
* Easy and intuitive - golfers love it
* Highest rating based on user reviews
* Optimized to save battery life
* Available on 40,000 world-wide golf courses
* Start playing in seconds - no registration required
* Conforms to tournament rules
Many features that cost money in competitor golf gps apps are included free in Golf Pad GPS.
Instant distance to front/middle/back of the green, detailed scoring for up to 4 golfers, aerial maps with flyovers, tee-to-green shot & club tracking, and more. This is a fully-functional golf gps range finder app. This isn’t a trial or demo. Play as many courses as often as you like, anywhere in the world. It's FREE and will be free forever.
Get extended statistics, smart watch support, and other advanced features with Golf Pad Premium upgrade.
Free feature highlights:
* Free golf GPS rangefinder. Instant distance to middle/front/back of the green, or any point on course
* Free PGA-quality scorecard for 1-4 golfers. Track strokes, putts, penalties, sand and fairways for every player
* One-tap shot tracker. Easily record positions and clubs, measure length of your shots. Use it for drives or every shot on a hole. See shots directly on the map. Learn more: http://www.golfpadgps.com/shot-tracker
* Free aerial map. Tap to measure golf gps distance to bunkers, water or any other point on golf course
* Keep full playing history. Review and edit scorecards for past golf rounds at any time
( Conforms to USGA tournament play rules when switched to Tournament Edition
* Track your progress with detailed statistics, including scoring, putts, accuracy, penalties, fairways, sand, GIR and distance walked
* Post rounds on Twitter, Facebook or share via email. Your friends can see your scorecard, notes and shots map
* Take notes as you play. Review or edit notes for past rounds at any time
* NEW! Easily visualize your progress over time with statistics graphs
* See stats for 9-hole and 18-hole rounds
* Use 'uncharted mode' to track your score on any 18 hole course, including mini golf and disc golf
* GPS rangefinder supports meters and yards
NO registration. NO course download fees. NO LIMITS.
We are always adding user requested features and making Golf Pad GPS even easier to use. If you have a feature request, a question or need help, see support.golfpadgps.com. We’ll be happy to help!
Was your favorite course recently updated? Golfing at a brand new course?
We have over 34,000 world-wide courses. In the unlikely event yours is missing, you can map it in few minutes on your own computer: scout.golfpadgps.com.
Problem with an existing course? You can edit it right from your phone. Just start the round there and pick 'Course Incorrect' in the menu.
Join over 1,300,000 golfers who chose GolfPad GPS range finder & scorecard over SkyDroid, Free Caddie, GolfShot, Swing by Swing, SkyCaddie, GolfLogix, GolfNow and other golf gps navigator apps. Learn more at http://www.golfpadgps.com.
Now available: Already love Golf Pad GPS? Add Golf Pad LINK (TM) to take your game to the next level. Featured at the 2016 PGA show, Golf Pad LINK (TM) comes with a wireless reader, 15 ultra-lightweight Golf Pad TAGS (one for each club). The low-profile reader fits in a pocket or belt to create a hands-free experience. Learn more at http://golfpadgps.com/link
Golf Pad Premium requires $19.99 annual subscription that can be purchased in-app and is renewed automatically, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your Golf Pad Premium subscriptions through your iTunes account.
What's New in Version 11.12
- performance improvements
Only one complaint
I use the app a ton. It’s the best App for the Apple Watch. It does take a few seconds to lock in distance and sometimes I have to check twice because it will change after I look at it the first time. Not a big deal. My only true complaint is that the app isn’t set up to utilize the cell signal on the Series 3. One of the main reasons I got the Series 3 was because my Series 2 would disconnect from the phone if I walked to far from the phone and this is fairly common when I go to putt or if my partner takes the cart with my phone in it. So I have to keep my phone in my pocket. Three times now it has fallen out of my pocket while driving and I didn’t realize til I got to my next shot or hole. I would have to go back and search the fairway. The app doesn’t connect to the cell on the Series 3 so it can still happen.
Functional and Innovative
I’ve used this app for a limber of years. From the start it was very intuitive and easy to use. The development over the years has been outstanding. Totally worth the $.
Easy to use. Great for course layout and distances using touch pinpoint. I use it on every course I play and it is as accurate as the high end Bushnells, without the cost.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 18, 2017
- Version: 11.12
- Size: 124 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Contorra LLC
- © 2017 Golf Pad Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golf Pad Premium upgrade, valid for one year$19.99
- Golf Pad Premium Subscription$19.99