Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● ● ● ● ● Recognized by Time Magazine and CNN.
● ● ● ● ● Scoring, club bag, tournaments, and live leaderboards.
● ● ● ● ● NO EMAIL or PASSWORD required.
We create professional mobile applications for all golfers. We understand that your primary goal is to improve your game, compete against friends, and have fun while you are out playing... not be distracted by the tools you use.
A significant part of the world's courses are mapped out.
Up to 56 markers per hole.
● Satellite view
● Traced view (patent pending feature rotate, center, and zoom to always keep the golfer at the bottom of the screen and the green at the top, without any finger touches, even while you are walking).
● Sorted marker list. Arrows point in the direction of each marker and update as you are walking.
CLUB BAG (in-app purchase):
● Organize the set of clubs you actually use.
● Record every hit you make (including swing strength).
● See overall averages for each club.
● See a map of hits right on a map display.
● Automatically record tee off club and distance to score card.
● Strokes and putts for up to 8 players. Golfers typically just want the basics cause there’s not enough time between holes to enter several different stats.
● Advanced scoring (via in-app purchase): tee off club & distance, fairway hit:left:right:long:short, chips, sand shots, & penalties.
● Up to 3 simultaneous side games (any side game you can imagine). You enter the points per hole, and the totals for front, back, and all 18 are all automatic. Includes automatic side games: Skins, Skins - no carry, & Stableford.
● Email the score card in a great looking HTML format.
● AirDop rounds to your golf partners.
GolfNet POWERED ASSOCIATIONS
● Download your official handicap index form your GolfNet powered association.
● Upload your scores to your GolfNet powered association.
● Note that some GolfNet powered associations do not allow mobile access. You should ask your association to allow access.
● Anyone can register a tournament.
● Any number of players can enter a tournament.
● Players can play anywhere in the world. No need to all be at the same course.
● Scoring is net based so players of all skill levels can play against each other.
● Has a live leaderboard to always know everyones score and rank. Anyone can view the leaderboard even if you didn’t enter the tournament. Hook up your device to a TV for all to see in a club house.
● Great for leagues. League leader’s can send an email to get csv data to put into a spread sheet for tracking handicap indices.
● Email the leaderboard in a great looking HTML format.
PROTECTING YOUR ROUNDS ONLINE (in-app purchase)
Your rounds are stored in the phone, but that does not protect from a lost, broken, or replaced phone. Use a one tap online backup for all your rounds. Backing up has never been so easy providing you peace of mind that your rounds are safe no matter what happens to your device.
A huge leap in social golfing...
Buddy tracking allows a golfer to publish their current location and current score. Friends and family can watch them from anywhere including home or work.
Have a great time golfing.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.4.5
Added Cloud refresh ability, which will push all your local scores back to the cloud if they were lost from the previous company.
Fixed iPhone5s (64bit) bug that prevented certain data items from displaying on the scorecard.
This is truly a very well thought out App. I have lots of friends that have paid high dollars for GPS devices and they really don't compare to this App for total information available,ability to totally track not only every shot but complete season with USGA Handicap,and average with all clubs. As a added perk it takes care of buddies score and any side bets. This will always be in my bag...!
Hole numbers missing after #9. Also no way to end round
I like the idea of highly visible hole graphics but the navigation logic is not intuitive. More hints or options to return to or locate hole data. During play these shortcuts speed up play and allows more time to analyze the pending shot.
The scorecard, while designed for multiple players makes poor use of the screen space for a MOBILE APP.
BEST APP EVER
I use this app everyday. Creators, please keep your investment in this app - you are doing a great service for the golf community! Please continue to make updates. The only problem is the date doesn't display after the last update. Please fix!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 07, 2014
- Version: 5.4.5
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: StrackaLine LLC
- © Copyright 2014 StrackaLine LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Removed Ads Forever$2.99
- Advanced Features + Cloud Access$13.99