GOLFINITY | gôlf'finitē |
a golf course longer than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
- Removed video ads
- Added cup sound
- Fixed bug where ball would start off course
Ratings and Reviews
For those of you complaining about how the geography of a hole might not be clear, allow me to mention that is the point of the developers. It adds challenge and frustration. With that being said this is by far my favorite game. The interface is friendly and clean, as well is the game play. It is quite easy in the beginning, but once you hit level 280 it get so extremely difficult. Before I would spend 1-2 minutes on a level to get a birdie perhaps. Now I am spending almost 5 minutes on each level to get only par. Although I love the challenge. This game is a must "get"
A game for adults
No time clock. Not reliant on thumb dexterity. Challenging and fun, a perfect combination. One complaint, the game is not playable on iOS 11 so I can't update my iPad. Hopefully the update is coming.......Please. Hint, every 3 or 4 holes, get out of the app and go right back into it. If not every now and then the game will go back to where you started in this go round which can be frustrating if you did particularly well on a few holes and you forget to get out and back in and you have to repeat holes and your good score goes away. For maximum fun, try jumping over everything........Still waiting for the update
HEY Now! Golfinity NIGHT MODE, Y'ALL!
I luv, Love, LOVE Golfinity. I play it at night. So I would like the game of Golfinity to accommodate my personal needs, whimsy and/or dreams...NIGHT MODE!
Aaaaand here's the why:
1) Save *94.8% battery life per hour with a black background as opposed to the now predominately white background now used. (* This percentage has been rounded up to what I thought sounded good for added effect though I think there is truth in there somewhere)
2) Playing with the bright white background at night is like having a flashlight sear my corneas....searing my soul. That makes me sad.
3) Save *strain on my eyes from squinting in the dark as I play (*my eyes have been measured at squinting 94.8% closed...that IS a fact)
4) Going from white to black INCREASES popularity amongst fans of any game. Case and point: the Oakland Raiders went from white to black uniforms and then won Super Bowls. Once again I let science do my talking for me.
5) It would make me happy. THAT's another fact.
And so in conclusion, I request that everyone wants Night Mode as well.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.