GOLFINITY - An Endless Free Golf Game
By NimbleBit LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
GOLFINITY | gôlf'finitē |
a golf course longer than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Removed video ads
- Added cup sound
- Fixed bug where ball would start off course
For those of you complaining about how the geography of a hole might not be clear, allow me to mention that is the point of the developers. It adds challenge and frustration. With that being said this is by far my favorite game. The interface is friendly and clean, as well is the game play. It is quite easy in the beginning, but once you hit level 280 it get so extremely difficult. Before I would spend 1-2 minutes on a level to get a birdie perhaps. Now I am spending almost 5 minutes on each level to get only par. Although I love the challenge. This game is a must "get"
HEY Now! Golfinity NIGHT MODE, Y'ALL!
I luv, Love, LOVE Golfinity. I play it at night. So I would like the game of Golfinity to accommodate my personal needs, whimsy and/or dreams...NIGHT MODE!
Aaaaand here's the why:
1) Save *94.8% battery life per hour with a black background as opposed to the now predominately white background now used. (* This percentage has been rounded up to what I thought sounded good for added effect though I think there is truth in there somewhere)
2) Playing with the bright white background at night is like having a flashlight sear my corneas....searing my soul. That makes me sad.
3) Save *strain on my eyes from squinting in the dark as I play (*my eyes have been measured at squinting 94.8% closed...that IS a fact)
4) Going from white to black INCREASES popularity amongst fans of any game. Case and point: the Oakland Raiders went from white to black uniforms and then won Super Bowls. Once again I let science do my talking for me.
5) It would make me happy. THAT's another fact.
And so in conclusion, I request that everyone wants Night Mode as well.
Amazing game has crashing issues
When the game works it is fantastic. It's rather addictive and is easy enough to feel satisfied but challenging enough to make it interesting. It's a wonderful game however it crashes rather frequently.
It will sometimes crash after a hole when I hit the replay or next buttons. When it crashes it loses progress and sometimes will send me back 5-10 holes. I gave it 2 stars because now, after the last crash, it won't open. I hit the app, the title screen pops up, and it closes and goes back to my home screen. So now the game is completely unplayable. If these issues were fixed I would give it a 5 star rating in a heartbeat. But as the game stands it is incredibly frustrating.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 14, 2014
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 96.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NimbleBit LLC
- © 2014 NimbleBit LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.