GolfLink Game Tracker & GPS
By Demand Media, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world’s #1 golf site. Find your favorite golf course, track your golf game, keep score for up to 4 players and calculate the yardage for your shots right on the course. It’s never been easier to adjust and improve your game!
• Find over 21,000 U.S. and Canadian golf courses with extensive information including scorecards, official course rating, member ratings and reviews
• Track score and detailed stats for up to four players
• Use your USGA handicap or GolfLink's auto-calculated handicapping system
• View your stats over time, including:
- Scoring type, counts, percentages and trending
- Differentials and trending
- Fairway accuracy (Hit, Missed, Left, Right) percentages
- Tee off club usage
- Greens in Regulation
- Putts per round
• Access over 11,000 course aerial views for our most popular courses to get hole yardage, locate hazards and see course layouts. (More aerial views will be added over time).
• Manual positioning system: Even without GPS, drag your ball within the aerial view to benefit from our range calculation and targeting system. Our integrated magnifying loupe helps visualize the layout details while still getting the full hole overview.
• Save your scorecard and share it via Facebook, Twitter and Email
• Live weather report, displays current course conditions
• Wind speed and direction shown during play
• Optional – Create a free GolfLink account or use an existing one to sync up your data online for deeper analysis and comparison with other golfers’ averages on each hole
• Say good-bye to blind shots with Golflink's Augmented Reality (AR) Rangefinder (iPhone 3GS, 4 with iOS4 only). Stop guessing where the green is with our new Rangefinder! Simply rotate your phone to landscape mode and view the green and your target. Markers will appear on-top of the screen showing how far away you are from the pin and your current target. Aim your next shot better today!
FOR GPS ENABLED IPHONE USERS:
• Directly access the nearby courses in your vicinity
• For over 11,000 of the most popular courses, determine your yardage to the hole with GolfLink’s GPS range finder. Your distance calculates from wherever you are on the course.
• Mark your ball and calculate the distances of your shots with the GPS powered aerial views
This ONE-TIME FEE gives you unlimited access to the GolfLink Game Tracker & GPS and will let you enjoy all upcoming new versions of the app, with additional features and more GPS data, FOR FREE.
We are excited and proud to share the GolfLink Game Tracker & GPS with you. We look forward to your comments and reviews that will help us continually improve the application and your golf experience.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Support for iPhone 4S in Augmented Reality View
Works well. Wish the GPS worked better
I have been using the GolfLink app for several years now. It's a great tool for tracking your game. It's fun to analyze your statistics over a log period and see the results of lessons. The only thing I wish it was better at was having more aerial views and GPS ranges. Other than that. I have been very happy.
There are some quirks between the app and the website, however these are minor and just an annoyance. Does not affect functionality.
Moving from screen to screen not easy and confusing. "rewards" screen a constant annoyance until you figure out how to shut it off. When you are on the scorecard screen, almost Impossible to shut it off. Satellite screen too far away. No summary of hole that I can find; just a one line screen telling you the distance. I shot a 101 but the card is showing me shooting a 79, even though it carried the 101 accurately. Bottom line, not a user friendly device by any stretch of the imagination. Why would I buy a device that shows the hole distance on each screen, and that's it?! And when you turn on the satellite, it's just two more distance indicators.
Great app ... Doesn't kill battery ... Best golf app yet
I have an iPhone 4gs ... I can play 36 holes with this app and my phone will still have a battery ... Gps turns off when you shut screen off ... The power save in the app itself is useless but other than that this is by far the best golf app I've seen!! Would definitely recommend!!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 09, 2012
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Demand Media, Inc.
- © 2010 Demand Media, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.