Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS + Scorecard + Tee Times
By Shotzoom Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Improve your game and master the course while enjoying a whole, new golf experience with Golfshot Plus. Over 2 million members of the Golfshot community rely on our golf GPS apps to save time, money, and strokes.
A one-time purchase of Golfshot Plus gets you lifetime access to these features that help you play better golf:
- Interactive, real-time distances to the front, back and center of each green and all key hazards and targets on over 40,000 courses worldwide
- Dynamic 3D flyover previews of each hole
- Apple Watch™ support
- Advanced game scoring for Stroke Play and Stableford
- Save up to 80% off Hot Deal tee times provided by GolfNow when booked through Golfshot
Want even more? Upgrade to Golfshot Pro and you’ll get:
- Premium GPS distance features, scoring and shot tracking for Apple Watch
- Personalized club recommendations based on your statistics
- Scoring for Skins, Nassau, Match play and other games
- Save an extra $20 off a Hot Deal tee time provided by GolfNow
- Over $200 in savings on golf equipment, golf magazine subscriptions, golf travel, golf instruction and more
ALL Golfshot members enjoy these accurate and innovative features:
- Distances to the center of the green
- Easy-to-use scorecard for yourself or your foursome
- Apple Watch support
- In-depth statistics of your game, covering fairways hit, greens in regulation (GIR), putts per hole, and more
- Tracking of your steps, calories, and pace of play with health monitoring features via HealthKit
- Easily book tee times and purchase in-app upgrades with Apple Pay™
- The latest golf news, both in your app and in our monthly member newsletter
- FREE one-week trial of Golfshot Pro
Get expert golf instruction with Tips & Drills:
- Access over 175 videos for swing tips and analysis guaranteed to improve your game.
Golfshot Pro and Tips & Drills require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot Pro offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end.
Golfshot Plus requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For battery-saving tips, FAQs and all of the amazing features of Golfshot visit golfshot.com. If you don’t see your course in Golfshot Plus, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a course update or send us your feedback!
In-app purchases and pricing:
- Golfshot Pro: $2.99/month or $14.99/year
- Tips & Drills: $1.99/month or $9.99/year
Created by Shotzoom LLC
What's New in Version 4.1
Major overhaul to the GPS system. This update should significantly improve GPS performance and accuracy. Additionally:
- Improved Apple Watch UI, including F/C/B of green on the main screen
- Apple Watch accepts putts when scoring
- Better display of GPS accuracy and accessibility problems
- Many bugfixes and stability improvements
To help increase battery life while using the GPS, we recommend:
- Using Power Save between shots. When using Power Save, do not lock your screen. Golfshot will automatically turn your screen off if you put your phone in your pocket or bag.
- Decreasing the Background GPS time in settings. When combined with Power Save, this will minimize battery drain due to GPS.
4.1 Much improved over 4.0
I have not tried the original classic app but, 4.1 is much improved over 4.0. 4.0 gps was buggy, yardage would bounce around, was inaccurate, GPS didn't remain active and was therefore slow to update. 4.1 is MUCH better and GPS bugs seemed to be fixed. The Apple watch is more responsive and quicker in displaying updated yardages as well. If you don't mind keeping your phone on you and have an apple watch...a dedicated GPS watch is not needed anymore.
Best golf app by far
I've been a Golfshot user for years. The app underwent an upgrade recently that old users are struggling to get used to sure, but it's so much better than the old version and has new features I didn't have before. What is there to complain about?! Definitely worth the purchase for many years of overall game improvement and understanding.
Best app for golf
Bought this lifetime Membership in 2009 and am still using it. Sure the design changed and I am getting used to it, but I paid $30 6 years ago and they are still providing me the with GPS service at my courses. I appreciate that now I can even use it on the Apple Watch even though that was not part of my original membership! Love this app.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 18, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 51.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shotzoom Software, LLC
- © 2009-15 Shotzoom Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Shotzoom, Golfshot, the Golfshot logo and screen designs are trademarks of Shotzoom Software, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Features$14.99
- Pro Features$2.99
- Tips & Drills$9.99
- Tips & Drills$1.99