Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS + Scorecard + Tee Times
By Shotzoom Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gain confidence on over 40,000 courses worldwide and trust in your game with Golfshot Plus. Like a personal caddie on the course, Golfshot Plus gives you accurate GPS yardages to targets and hazards, rich scoring, shot tracking, entire course flyover previews and detailed statistics.
Your golf game is at its best with GolfNow tee times, Handicap Index® tracking, Apple Watch™ support and world-class video instruction from Golfplan.
GUIDING YOU TO YOUR BEST GOLF
- Never search for yardage markers with Golfshot Plus’ real-time distances to all hazards and targets.
- Score for yourself or your foursome with Stroke Play and Stableford. No pencil needed.
- Take the guessing out of your game with insightful and powerful statistics based on your playing history.
- Visualize and plan your round before you play with 3D video previews of your entire course.
- See the course from every angle with dynamic 3D flyover previews of each hole.
- Purchase and easily track your Handicap Index® through Golfshot Plus.
- Track your shot distance, direction and club used.
- Search. Book. Play. Save time and money on thousands of GolfNow tee times booked with Apple Pay®.
- View your game at a glance with Apple Watch™.
- Earn, view and share awards showing your accomplishments and the progress of your game.
- Free Golfplan video tips each week from leading experts including Martin Chuck and Sean Foley.
- Share your rounds and send tee time invites to friends to set up a game.
- Track your pace of play and activity on the course with HealthKit and Under Armour.
PLAY WITH A PRO CADDIE IN YOUR POCKET AND ON YOUR WRIST
- Challenge your foursome to Skins, Nassau, or Match Play games.
- Get $20 off a GolfNow Hot Deal tee time booked through Golfshot.
- Link your existing GHIN® Number to post scores directly to your Handicap Index®.
- Detailed scoring and distances to all hazards and targets on your Apple Watch™.
– Pro membership means access to premium features, exclusive member benefits, and an ad-free experience.
WORLD-CLASS COACHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH GOLFPLAN
Powered by Revolution Golf's extensive and dynamic video library with coaching experts like Martin Chuck, Sean Foley and Andrew Rice, Golfplan gives you a front-row seat to the best golf instruction available.
- Elevate your game with access to over 350 personalized videos.
- Focus on nine areas of your game including driving, putting and approach shots.
- View recommended videos based on your skill level and areas of improvement.
- Stay on top of your game with fresh, new videos every month.
- Share game-improving video tips with your fellow golfers
Be sure to visit www.golfshotgps.com for more info and FAQs. If you don’t see your course in Golfshot Plus, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a course update or send us your feedback!
Golfshot Pro and Golfplan require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your Pro and Golfplan subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end.
Golfshot Plus requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In-app purchases available:
- Pro Features for Plus Members: $2.99/month or $14.99/year
- Golfplan: $2.99/month or $19.99/year
The USGA® trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names are registered to the USGA® which require written authorization for use.
Created by Shotzoom LLC
What's New in Version 5.2
- Fix Apple Watch crash affecting some users after upgrading
- Fix issue with GPS staying active too long for some users
- Many small bug fixes and stability improvements
I am adding this comment to the review below. The latest update claimed to fix the battery drain issue. Instead they appear to have found a way to hide the usage. Played golf this AM and deactivated the app. Looked at battery use and Golfshot has consumed 80 % despite stats showing that it was only active for 1.7 hours this with 5 min in the background. Seems the only way to fix is to turn off location access when not in use.
I had previously written that the App was back on track after latest update that fixed the Apple Watch issue. However I used the app with the watch yesterday morning and deactivated the app immediately after the round. However, today my phone battery was 80 % depleted after 10 hours.
Battery function in the phone system indicated that 60% of the battery use in the last 24 hours was Golfshot even though app has not been on during that time. I think the app was stuck and not really shut down. I opened it closed it again and problem seemed to go away. Watch for this issue.
Not polished enough
Long time Golfshot user since Golfshot Classic.
Latest version 5.2. Still a myriad of annoyances. Does the app work? Yes. Is it fine tuned? No!
Requires log in and password each day I use it instead of remembering login info.
Reinstalling the app adds players I've previously deleted from the list.
Rounds info shows a big fat ZERO for all stats except for rounds played under the current 5.2 version.
Scorecard during current round fails to show fairways hit. Shows up after round is completed.
Apple Watch is functional, but why does it take a minute or so to start a round on the watch? And why does it take 10 seconds to update yardages on the watch when GolfNow and Hole 19 do so instantaneously?
Why do I have to press the yardage screen to get the yardages to the hazards? And then press a very small CLOSE button to get back? Why not have it where I can just swipe to get to the hazards?
Why can I only track my score and putts on the watch? And what about scoring the other players in my group? Nope, can't do that.
Does Golfshot Plus work? Yes, but there are so many flaws that their IT department needs to get to work and polish up this product.
Great app, but they ruined it for me:
I would like to give this a five star rating, but I can't until I am able to score for more than four players on the phone app, like I used to be able to do in an earlier version. I used to be able to score 6 players which allowed me to score for a fivesome (often happens in our Men's Club) and the betting game totals in the 6th golfer slot. They took that feature away and I've been unhappy since. The Apple Watch app works well if you are playing by yourself, but It will only score for one player, so If you are keeping score for your foursome, you will have to use your phone to keep score.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 18, 2016
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 95.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shotzoom Software, LLC
- © 2009-16 Shotzoom Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Shotzoom, Golfshot, the Golfshot logo and screen designs are trademarks of Shotzoom Software, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Features$14.99
- Pro Features$2.99
- Tips & Drills$1.99
- Tips & Drills$9.99