Golfshot Plus is now the only golf GPS app to offer augmented reality on the course. Experience and view the course in a whole, new way with a full 360-degree view of each hole and the ability to pinpoint each pin location on over 500,000 holes worldwide with Golfscape AR.
You still get the most comprehensive and powerful set of GPS features to play your best golf while managing your game all in one place. Enjoy real-time distances to the green, hazards, and targets on over 40,000 courses worldwide along with rich scoring and shot tracking, detailed statistics as well as entire course flyover previews!
Book your next round with GolfNow tee times, track your Handicap Index®, and view your game on your wrist with Apple Watch®.
GUIDING YOU TO YOUR BEST GOLF
- Bring your golf game to life and view the course in augmented reality using Golfscape AR
- Score for yourself or your foursome with Stroke Play and Stableford.
- Take the guessing out of your game with insightful and powerful statistics based on your playing history.
- Visualize and plan your round before you play with 3D video previews of your entire course.
- See the course from every angle with dynamic 3D flyover previews of each hole.
- Purchase and easily track your Handicap Index® through Golfshot Plus.
- Track your shot distance, direction and club used.
- Search. Book. Play. Save time and money on thousands of GolfNow tee times booked with Apple Pay®.
- On-the-spot club recommendations based on game performance.
- Earn, view and share awards showing your accomplishments and the progress of your game.
- Share your rounds and send tee time invites to friends to set up a game.
- Track your pace of play and activity on the course with Health app.
PLAY WITH A PRO CADDIE IN YOUR POCKET AND ON YOUR WRIST
- Challenge your foursome to Skins, Nassau, or Match Play games.
- Real-time distances to hazards and green, scoring, crisp hole views, and shot tracking on your wrist with Apple Watch
- Get $20 off a GolfNow Hot Deal tee time booked through Golfshot.
- Link your existing GHIN® Number to post scores directly to your Handicap Index®.
- Detailed scoring and distances to all hazards and targets on your Apple Watch™.
– Pro membership means access to premium features, exclusive member benefits, and an ad-free experience.
WORLD-CLASS COACHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH GOLFPLAN
Powered by Revolution Golf's extensive and dynamic video library with coaching experts like Martin Chuck, Sean Foley, and Andrew Rice, Golfplan gives you a front-row seat to the best golf instruction available on your iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple TV®.
- Elevate your game with access to over 400 personalized videos.
- Focus on nine areas of your game including driving, putting and approach shots.
- View recommended videos based on your skill level and areas of improvement.
Golfshot Pro and Golfplan require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your Pro and Golfplan subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end. For best performance of Apple Watch 2's built-in GPS, turn OFF Bluetooth on your iPhone.
Golfshot Plus requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In-app purchases available:
- Pro Features for Plus Members: $2.99/month or $14.99/year
- Golfplan: $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Core Golf: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Golfers Need for Speed: $9.99 for 1-month rental
Created by Shotzoom LLC
Play your best golf with Golfshot Plus. Get everything you need for your golf game in one place with real-time GPS distances, tee times, handicaps and stats, scoring, and augmented reality views with Golfscape.
In this version:
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements
- Continued optimization for iOS 12 and watchOS 5
Enjoy the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps Golfshot on 40,000+ courses worldwide for over 4 million members. Have a question or a course update request? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tap Send Us Feedback in your app Settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Love new AR feature. Best Apple Watch app!
Update to my previous 5 star review. This is the most functional golf app...for Apple Watch and stand alone on iPhone. I leave my iPhone in the golf bag...and play 18 holes with 50% power left on Series 3 Watch and hardly any lost iPhone charge. Getting competent using hazards yardage on Watch. For those out of the rough save shots, the iPhone display is easy and fastest method to figure where to hit. Brilliant idea to keep hitting circle stationary and let map scroll underneath. The Club Recommendations is very useful. I like that I can add players on the fly, GHIN link and email scorecard. CS has been good. Shot tracking from Watch is a big plus! First I didn’t think AR feature was more than a gimmick; but I now see its usefulness especially with a blind flag situation. A cool option that gives a nice visual on the course...well I guess I’ll take the iPhone out of the bag more, but overall I normally have to use only my watch... which speeds the game, with less obvious use of my actual phone( most people don’t realize I’m using an iPhone!) I tried Swing by Swing, Hole 19, 18 Birdies, Track my Golf, InfoTalkGPS, The Grint, GolfNow...GolfShot Plus AR is the BEST. PS: I am now used to and accepting the color coded Birdie, Bogey scoring system 😊 all good!
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear you are loving our app on Apple Watch! Thank you for your review!
Let the buyer beware
Don’t be too enamored with the AR function that looks really neat on the advertisement to purchase PLUS. Purchasing PLUS will not get you what they show you - it will not be available to you as shown unless you give them more money to add PRO beyond your PLUS purchase price. What the AR function gives you with PLUS is nothing more than you will already have. So the AR component is a waste with simply PLUS. They don’t tell you that in the ad. They only reel you in with it. I bit the hook because I like what I saw about the AR function but was duped by the neat ad, thinking naturally that I would get what they showed me. Only now I am told that to get the full function I will need to pay more. You would thing a reputable company would tell you that up front. Not these guys! Beware - don’t buy this thinking you’ll get the AR as shown like I did. Very disappointed in their lack of up front disclosure. The rest of the program is fine but no better than other apps that do the same thing. The tie breaker for me was the AR function which I did not actually get as advertised. Shame on you guys.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear about your experience with the app. We have updated the Golfshot blog to clearly state all the Plus features available at no extra cost: (https://golfshot.com/golfshot-introduces-golfscape-ar/). We're sorry for any confusion on the matter and are looking into adding additional features for our valuable Plus members. Thanks!
Do NOT update. Apple Watch app ruined!!! Getting worse with every update
I was on v4.2 and had no issues. Apple Watch was very quick to update yardages as soon as you raised your wrist. V4.4 has ruined that. It is now painfully slow to update on the Apple Watch. Users old and new who want to use Apple Watch DO NOT GET THIS APP OR UPDATE!!!!
UPDATE FOR VERSION 5.14
Ever since the latest updates that enabled GPS on the Apple Watch...experience using the Apple Watch has declined. Especially if you keep your phone on you to keep score....the connection between the watch and phone is non-existent...and yardages are never consistent between the two. With the latest update and turning off “watch GPS always ON”. Its even WORSE. You are forced to turn that feature on and eat the battery life on the watch...just to get updated yardages. This SHOULDN’T be if you keep your phone on you the WHOLE time and use the gps on the phone and not the watch.
LATEST UPDATE after contacting support. I was told that other members have had better experience with the latest updates and dismissed my issues. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. IPhone app is great. BUT if you want to use the iphone app in conjunction with your Apple Watch and not drain the watches battery. STAY AWAY from golfshot.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with our Apple Watch application. The latest update allows for users to choose between allowing the Apple Watch internal GPS to remain running while the app is not in the foreground through the use of the “Watch GPS always ON” setting. Utilizing this will boost GPS responsiveness at the cost of battery but should only take effect when the iPhone and Apple Watch are disconnected.
We want to provide the best Apple Watch experience we can so if you have the time, we'd love to get some more information about your setup and try to track down what could be the root cause of the issue. Please contact our Support Team at email@example.com and reference this review.
- Shotzoom Software, LLC
- 211.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009-16 Shotzoom Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Shotzoom, Golfshot, the Golfshot logo and screen designs are trademarks of Shotzoom Software, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features $14.99
- Pro Features $2.99
- Golfscape $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.