By GollyGee Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** BACK TO SCHOOL SALE! Only $5 during Labor Day Weekend.
The classic 3D creativity program for kids!
"You know I love GollyGee Blocks!... I really love the fact that I can use the program with our pre-k students and all the way up to our 5th graders. We also have used GollyGee Blocks across the curriculum-math, social studies, reading and language arts. The staff and students love the program." -- P. Quinn, Baltimore County Public Schools
"Our students used GollyGee Blocks to complete a final project for a STEM Class entitled Sailor of the Stars. It was the perfect program for them to show their expertise of the Design Process." --Susie Throop, 4th Grade Teacher, Marietta Center for Advanced Academics
Imagine an unlimited set of building blocks that you can paint any way you want... and also defy physics with! This is GollyGee Blocks. An intuitive and powerful 3D modeling program, GollyGee Blocks uses 3D shapes to let children build anything they can imagine.
* 14 different geometric shapes, including cube, pyramid, cone, sphere, cylinder
* 40 different objects including people, animals, castle pieces, vehicles, and architecture shapes
* 35 different textures
* Rotate, twist, scale, stack, move, lift, and delete objects
* Front and overhead cameras which can be rotated to view the scene from any angle
* Print scenes or save as JPEGs to include in other programs
* Unlimited undo so children can't make a mistake
* Funny sounds while building
* Wireframe mode to see how shapes are built
* Change the background to any texture or color
GollyGee Blocks is also critically acclaimed! Awards received include the prestigious Parent's Choice Gold Award (Fall 2000) and the Boston Museum of Science Top Choice award.
Good tool for simple 3D building. I wish there were more textures, however, and more vehicles. It is also not very advanced 3D building, so if you want a program that is advanced, do not buy this. It's great for kids, though, because of the simplicity. Overall, not a bad purchase.
Good indoor fun!
My grandson had a great time playing with this on Monday. He used a lot of problem solving to figure out how to make a railroad track, and he did a great job. Great software to encourage thinking, and lots of fun.
GollyGee Blocks Rocks!
This application is great! It is very easy to use and does lots of fun stuff. It is better than Alice for beginners.