GoModesto! is a communication tool that allows residents of the City to easily connect with government services. It helps residents by expediting service requests, instantly routing them to the appropriate department. And it helps City staff better understand customer needs. This intuitive, on-the-go reporting tool is easy to use for paying bills or reporting issues (flooding, street lights out, broken playground equipment in parks, fallen limbs, illegal dumping, vandalism, tagging and more). GIS mapping shows staff where the service request is needed for quick and efficient resolution and notifies you once the job is done. Receive special announcements and government information in emergency situations, register for a National Night Out party, recreation class or find your neighborhood watch group all in one place. GoModesto!
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I'm deleting this app. COM employees don't respond to anything of the post or questions in a timely manner and when they do they respond with it's ok it's supposed to be like that. Go Modesto is meant to improve the city. I don't see that happening. Another waste by the city. Great job.
- PublicStuff LLC
- 33.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.