Gone can be your simple todo list or your agile workspace, the choice is up to you.
Add content or don’t, Gone fits to your needs as a daily task manager, built for individuals and teams who want to keep track of their todo items and deadlines while boasting productivity.
It’s great in helping anyone get their projects done, from renovating the house, freelance work, or even collaborating across a 20-person team.
Here are the features that make Gone one of the best Todo apps:
• Create Projects, Tasks, assign them, and get things done quickly
• Huge Content Support - add notes, images, audio files, links and attachments from Google Drive or Dropbox
• Custom Categories: keep organized by creating your own list of categories
• Spotlighting: If you ever want a project/task as a top priority, spotlight it, and it will show at the top all the time
• Work with anyone - Collaborate by adding other people to projects or assigning them tasks
• Voice Memos: Quickly add information to a task by recording ideas or notes by voice
• Multiple Views: See to do items by due date or bucket list/in progress/done
• Quick actions: Save time with by long pressing to edit, assign, or spotlight a task or project
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for issues/bugs and feedback!
• New Category Colors!
• Category Colors now show within a project for a task
• Added the ability to clear all completed tasks
• Added the ability to spotlight tasks
Ratings and Reviews
This is a beautifully designed app. You can tell a lot of thought went into building it. It's also extremely functional as a to-do list/project manager. Worth the download!
Best of breed task management
Amazing interface, incredibly good looking! Perfect app for keeping on top of tasks, and collaboration between multiple team members. A must have for me
My to do app
Great app for tracking things I have to do for different lists. Attachments are useful, too
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.