This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
What kind of ninja collects coins or slices fruit? Get ready for the first true Ninja experience on iOS!
Avenge your Lord and slice your way through a Demon Samurai Army of 50,000 soldiers using your nimble jumping skills and special Ninja attacks & abilities!
• Fast and Brutal Ninja Action!
• Easy to pick up controls. You guide the ninja into enemies and he attacks automatically!
• Scale rooftops to dispatch hard to reach enemies!
• Bust through walls and rooftops to surprise enemies indoors!
• Use special abilities:
- Bomb - Blows up all enemies on the screen!
- Hyper Invincible Run - Blast through enemies at super speeds for 4 seconds!
- Barrier Shield - Deflects a fatal blow to your ninja.
• Earn Ninja Points for more kills and for completing missions.
• Use Ninja Points to unlock new Game Modes, Upgrade Abilities and Costumes.
• Unlock Awesome Go Ninja Wallpapers for your mobile device.
• Slick HD graphics and silky-smooth hand drawn animations by Street Fighter Artist Long Vo
• Tons of Game Center achievements.
"ninjas are meant to kill, not cuddle. Enter Go Ninja! by Hiptic Games to bring a ninja game back to the hardcore fans! ... a very crisp looking game with some real smooth running animation. This comes at no surprise coming from esteemed Street Fighter artist and art director for this game, Long Vo. Moving, jumping and slashing looks real smooth and fluid." 5/5 - Ultramegadeathray
"Totally digging this Ninja game right now" - Freddie Wong of Rocketjump.com
We love our fans! If you notice a bug, have a suggestion, or just want to get in touch, we'd love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Check out the official GoNinja wiki at http://www.ign.com/wikis/go-ninja
What's New in Version 1.13
Thanks for being one of the millions of fans of GoNinja!
Could be better
I like the game for what it is, it's a nice way to pass time. My only vex is that the intros conversation is whited out, and when you die it'll sometimes keep going, but with no way to stop it without closing the game, meaning you don't get your points at the end. Please fix these minor bugs.
The game itself is awesome. Ninja running around slicing-and-dicing.
The concept is pretty cool. It wasn't necessarily impressive, but it's interesting enough to bring an individual into the game.
Gameplay is where there are some flaws. It seems like more than half the time I try to swipe down to leave a roof, the ninja simply jumps. A bug that I have experienced and others are reporting is the retry screen not always appearing upon death. Finally, I have been having a problem with the Missions and Upgrades menus not closing when I tap the "X" in the corner.
Aside from the retry screen and the loss of progress associated with it, there aren't any major problems with the game, so it gets a four out of five. Fix the retry screen, and GoNinja would easliy be a five out of five.
He said 50,000
What happens if u kill 50,000 thousand samurai like what the guy said in the intro???
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 04, 2014
- Version: 1.13
- Size: 49.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lilomi Inc.
- © Lilomi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 200,000 NP$9.99
- 60,000 NP$4.99