Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What kind of ninja collects coins or slices fruit? Get ready for the first true Ninja experience on iOS!
Avenge your Lord and slice your way through a Demon Samurai Army of 50,000 soldiers using your nimble jumping skills and special Ninja attacks & abilities!
• Fast and Brutal Ninja Action!
• Easy to pick up controls. You guide the ninja into enemies and he attacks automatically!
• Scale rooftops to dispatch hard to reach enemies!
• Bust through walls and rooftops to surprise enemies indoors!
• Use special abilities:
- Bomb - Blows up all enemies on the screen!
- Hyper Invincible Run - Blast through enemies at super speeds for 4 seconds!
- Barrier Shield - Deflects a fatal blow to your ninja.
• Earn Ninja Points for more kills and for completing missions.
• Use Ninja Points to unlock new Game Modes, Upgrade Abilities and Costumes.
• Unlock Awesome Go Ninja Wallpapers for your mobile device.
• Slick HD graphics and silky-smooth hand drawn animations by Street Fighter Artist Long Vo
• Tons of Game Center achievements.
"ninjas are meant to kill, not cuddle. Enter Go Ninja! by Hiptic Games to bring a ninja game back to the hardcore fans! ... a very crisp looking game with some real smooth running animation. This comes at no surprise coming from esteemed Street Fighter artist and art director for this game, Long Vo. Moving, jumping and slashing looks real smooth and fluid." 5/5 - Ultramegadeathray
"Totally digging this Ninja game right now" - Freddie Wong of Rocketjump.com
We love our fans! If you notice a bug, have a suggestion, or just want to get in touch, we'd love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Check out the official GoNinja wiki at http://www.ign.com/wikis/go-ninja
What's New in Version 1.13
Thanks for being one of the millions of fans of GoNinja!
The game itself is awesome. Ninja running around slicing-and-dicing.
The concept is pretty cool. It wasn't necessarily impressive, but it's interesting enough to bring an individual into the game.
Gameplay is where there are some flaws. It seems like more than half the time I try to swipe down to leave a roof, the ninja simply jumps. A bug that I have experienced and others are reporting is the retry screen not always appearing upon death. Finally, I have been having a problem with the Missions and Upgrades menus not closing when I tap the "X" in the corner.
Aside from the retry screen and the loss of progress associated with it, there aren't any major problems with the game, so it gets a four out of five. Fix the retry screen, and GoNinja would easliy be a five out of five.
In Game Bugs
I love this app it's one of my favorites, and the fact that there is a bug where randomly when you are killed the retry menu doesn't come up and your stuck in the game & how if you don't upgrade the level 2 power up it can glitch and never go away and it makes it hard to play this game without having to exit the app whenever this happens please fix this!
This game is as glitchy as any game can get, I constantly have to restart the app because my character has floated off into space. That being said it also adds a certain aspect of humor to the game. You hit the fireball ability and then it never stops, you jump too high and you never stop. I love this game but be prepare for some bugs.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 04, 2014
- Version: 1.13
- Size: 49.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lilomi Inc.
- © Lilomi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.