Is this food good for your blood type? - Are you concerned with nutrition, in particular with the theory of the blood type diet by Peter D'Adamo? Then you probably want to know quickly and easily, whether this or that food is just good for you, for your relatives or for your friends.
That's how the author of this app IPhone app felt:
"I had just finished the book 'Eat Right For Your Type' by Peter D'Adamo. The theory of nutrition suited to the 4 blood groups sounded interesting so I wanted to try if it works for me. - But how is it working in the restaurant or while shopping? Of course I did not always carry the book with me. So where should i look if this particular vegetable, that meat or this this fish is good for my blood type. And: if it is good to me, does it also fit my children?"
This is what the App "good for your blood?" can do for you:
- Check compatibility for all four blood types at a glance
- Search by keyboard in search box
- Database with more than 500 edibles
- Grouping of food, for example "tea", "vegetable", "meat", "fish", etc.
- Many spellings and synonyms for food
- Works on iPod, iPhone, iPad with iOS 6.0 or later
- New Symbol
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.