By Good To Hear
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Develop skills by doing a little every day. Get into the habit and don't break the chain! This app is based on Jerry Seinfeld's advice and makes it easy to keep track of your daily habits, with reminders so you never forget what you have to do.
- Multiple habit chains
- Set a 'time to do' reminder and a daily deadline for each habit
- See all your habits in a checklist
- At-a-glance view of current and longest chain lengths
- Overdue tasks marked in red
- Calendar view for editing your chains
- Pick habit colors
- Pause and resume habits without losing your old chains
- iCloud sync between devices
- Supports larger displays of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Advanced features (in app purchase)
- Record the reasons you broke your chains
- Chain statistics
Keep your habits small so you'll never break the chain. For example:
- Write 500 words every day
- Practice the piano for 15 minutes every day
- Do 20 press-ups each morning
- Meditate for 10 minutes every day
Pick something you want to be great at and do a little every day.
What's New in Version 2.0.5
Fixes a serious bug where iCloud users' data went missing.
Been using it for a few weeks to help remind me to take my supplements, drink more water, read my Bible, etc. Set up is super easy unlike some apps I've tried in the past. The alerts and push notifications are awesome and have made the difference!
Updates freeze app and destroy data
Faulted "update" just a trick to destroy personal data. I had to update this app and now it is frozen and worthless and destroyed all my data
One star for erasing my habits after update
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 28, 2015
- Version: 2.0.5
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Good To Hear Ltd
- © Michael Forrest, Ulrich Atz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Statistics Unlock$1.99