Develop skills and keep your new year's resolutions by doing a little every day. Get into the habit and don't break the chain! This app is based on Jerry Seinfeld's advice and makes it easy to keep track of your daily habits, with reminders so you never forget what you have to do.
- Multiple habit chains
- Set a 'time to do' reminder and a daily deadline for each habit
- See all your habits in a checklist
- At-a-glance view of current and longest chain lengths
- Overdue tasks marked in red
- Calendar view for editing your chains
- Pick habit colors
- Pause and resume habits without losing your old chains
- Supports larger displays of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple Watch app and Today widget let you track your habits for the day without launching the main app
- Apple Watch complication shows your progress for the day
Advanced features (in app purchase)
- Record the reasons you broke your chains
- Chain statistics
Keep your habits small so you'll never break the chain. For example:
- Write 500 words every day
- Practice the piano for 15 minutes every day
- Do 20 press-ups each morning
- Meditate for 10 minutes every day
Pick something you want to be great at and do a little every day.
The colour selectors looked like little flying saucers. But no longer.
Ratings and Reviews
Good for kids
Good app for kids not more!
This is the greatest app for tracking my goof and bad habits that way I can be on track to a better life
I love Good Habits!
I love this app. I used it a lot on my iPhone. I added a bunch of daily repeating To Do items. And after using the app for a while, I felt much more motivated and productive. My habits really have improved. Great job, Good Habits.
I’ve seen “games” that try to make your life into an RPG computer game. Those don’t really appeal to me much. Whereas I appreciate the simplicity of Good Habits.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.