By Good To Hear
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Develop skills and keep your new year's resolutions by doing a little every day. Get into the habit and don't break the chain! This app is based on Jerry Seinfeld's advice and makes it easy to keep track of your daily habits, with reminders so you never forget what you have to do.
- Multiple habit chains
- Set a 'time to do' reminder and a daily deadline for each habit
- See all your habits in a checklist
- At-a-glance view of current and longest chain lengths
- Overdue tasks marked in red
- Calendar view for editing your chains
- Pick habit colors
- Pause and resume habits without losing your old chains
- Supports larger displays of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple Watch app and Today widget let you track your habits for the day without launching the main app
- Apple Watch complication shows your progress for the day
Advanced features (in app purchase)
- Record the reasons you broke your chains
- Chain statistics
Keep your habits small so you'll never break the chain. For example:
- Write 500 words every day
- Practice the piano for 15 minutes every day
- Do 20 press-ups each morning
- Meditate for 10 minutes every day
Pick something you want to be great at and do a little every day.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
This fixes a startup crash many users were experiencing.
New in 2.1.0
Track your habits more quickly and easily than ever with Apple Watch app, complication and a new Today widget.
This release also fixes a couple of relatively serious bugs so your experience should be smoother in general.
Really found this app helpful for getting myself organized. A lifesaver if you struggle with executive function!
I downloaded and purchased labeling access. I started to add in titles and add info and it crashed. I reloaded, re downloaded and it continues to crash immediately. It won't even open.
Please fix! iOS iPhone 5s
After applying the in app purchase for tracking on IPhone 6 Plus, the application won't stay open on the screen, minimizing immediately after opening. It is completely useless unless you delete the app and reinstall without the purchased functionality.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 18, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 41.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Good To Hear Ltd
- © Michael Forrest, Ulrich Atz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Statistics Unlock$1.99