By Good To Hear
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Develop skills by doing a little every day. Get into the habit and don't break the chain! This app is based on Jerry Seinfeld's advice and makes it easy to keep track of your daily habits, with reminders so you never forget what you have to do.
- Multiple habit chains
- Set a 'time to do' reminder and a daily deadline for each habit
- See all your habits in a checklist
- At-a-glance view of current and longest chain lengths
- Overdue tasks marked in red
- Calendar view for editing your chains
- Pause and resume habits without losing your old chains
Keep your habits small so you'll never break the chain. For example:
- Write 500 words every day
- Practice the piano for 15 minutes every day
- Do 20 press-ups each morning
- Meditate for 10 minutes every day
Pick something you want to be great at and do a little every day.
This is an Open Source app written in RubyMotion. You can get the source code on GitHub at http://github.com/goodtohear/habits
What's New in Version 1.1.5
When you export your data you now get a "Restore link" in the email that lets you re-import your data into the app.
This app offers a visual incentive for breaking bad habits--just what I need! Genius idea. The interface is pretty user-friendly too. The only reason I didn't give Good Habits five stars is because of all the pointless notifications. I'm gonna zip on over to settings and fix that right now!
This app is easy to use, customize, and organize. The simple concept of creating a chain really makes it motivational....at least for me. 😄
This is a pretty basic app for tracking progress on multiple goals. It works well and is very efficient.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 12, 2014
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Good To Hear Ltd
- © Michael Forrest, Ulrich Atz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.