Develop skills and keep your new year's resolutions by doing a little every day. Get into the habit and don't break the chain! This app is based on Jerry Seinfeld's advice and makes it easy to keep track of your daily habits, with reminders so you never forget what you have to do.
- Multiple habit chains
- Set a 'time to do' reminder and a daily deadline for each habit
- See all your habits in a checklist
- At-a-glance view of current and longest chain lengths
- Overdue tasks marked in red
- Calendar view for editing your chains
- Pick habit colors
- Pause and resume habits without losing your old chains
- Supports larger displays of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple Watch app and Today widget let you track your habits for the day without launching the main app
- Apple Watch complication shows your progress for the day
Advanced features (in app purchase)
- Record the reasons you broke your chains
- Chain statistics
Keep your habits small so you'll never break the chain. For example:
- Write 500 words every day
- Practice the piano for 15 minutes every day
- Do 20 press-ups each morning
- Meditate for 10 minutes every day
Pick something you want to be great at and do a little every day.
The colour selectors looked like little flying saucers. But no longer.
Ratings and Reviews
Good so far for this ADDer
I downloaded this app (having used several) to try to keep track of the habits I am trying to maintain and give myself a virtual cookie, so to speak, for consistency. So far it's been simple and easy to use.
I did pay for the tracking so I can see what my patterns are for not completing tasks - as some have mentioned it seems a little silly of a feature to be a paid upgrade but the rest of the app is free and without ads and the developers have to pay the bills somehow, so I'm happy to pay for it.
My only qualm is that when I put in the reason for missing, it's not really clear that it's been "submitted" - and have accidentally submitted an excuse multiple times and had ALL of those entries show up separately in my stats. Kind of confusing - and I couldn't find a way to delete the duplicate entries. I had just started the habit so I just deleted it and started over, but if I had a longer streak I probably would have been frustrated by the false data in my stats.
Super easy Layout, easily customizable. Really excited about it 👽 negative your wish improvements do wish I had ability to track over achievements but not make them a negative when not achieved, that's something I would pay for. As a side note I did laugh when the app offered the extended Versions bonus of being able to give yourself and excuse. Not really important to me. 😊 but all said i like this app lot.
Good App that I Use daily
I like the features this App has: color coding, being able to pause and/or delete a habit, being able to go back if one failed to record and being able to note why one skipped. Would love to be able to make notes on habits. ie my habit is to walk 10,000 steps a day. Sometimes I go over that amount. It would be great to be able to note the exact number of steps I walked per day.
And it would be great to be able to note a time stamp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.