By Good To Hear
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Develop skills by doing a little every day. Get into the habit and don't break the chain! This app is based on Jerry Seinfeld's advice and makes it easy to keep track of your daily habits, with reminders so you never forget what you have to do.
- Multiple habit chains
- Set a 'time to do' reminder and a daily deadline for each habit
- See all your habits in a checklist
- At-a-glance view of current and longest chain lengths
- Overdue tasks marked in red
- Calendar view for editing your chains
- Pause and resume habits without losing your old chains
Keep your habits small so you'll never break the chain. For example:
- Write 500 words every day
- Practice the piano for 15 minutes every day
- Do 20 press-ups each morning
- Meditate for 10 minutes every day
Pick something you want to be great at and do a little every day.
This is an Open Source app written in RubyMotion. You can get the source code on GitHub at http://github.com/goodtohear/habits
What's New in Version 1.1.4
- Habits carried over from yesterday are more clearly displayed
- Reminder time format respects system preferences
- You can now your data as JSON
- State restoration is used so you won't see the launch screen so much, just your tasks
Very simple but useful
Eventually it's up to you to make your life better though
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 06, 2014
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Good To Hear Ltd
- © Michael Forrest, Ulrich Atz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.