Good Housekeeping Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Subscribe now and get INSTANT access to the latest issue!
She inspires us to laugh, think and even dance. Here, Ellen DeGeneres spills her secrets for finding joy – and spreading love wherever you go. Plus, our awesome women awards honor those who are inspired to put their own ambitions into action, make a fresh and delicious dinner in 20 minutes or less in the kitchen, check out a cozy, modern cabin that reveals how to play up the beauty of natural wood floors, windows, beams or furniture, and more!
Not a subscriber? You can get an exclusive timed preview of this issue (on your iPhone, too!).
In every issue of Good Housekeeping, you'll find the best beauty and style tips from experts, triple-tested recipes, simple diet plans, professional home ideas, product reviews, and more!
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single issue purchase available for $3.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
What's New in Version 6.1
Update today for minor bug fixes and improvements. Please keep the feedback coming so we can continue to bring you the best experience possible!
The previous version was great! This app has ruined my digital magazine experience! Writing to them about it was another horrible experience with having to repeat myself to them over and over about the app problems. I kept getting robot answers! The pages load like a slow webpage. The ad pages are so touchy that I have to concentrate as to how I touch the screen, because if the ad opens, I can't get it to close and have to go all the way out and back in, sometimes to the same thing. I've deleted the app a couple times and have to start the magazine issue over...still getting problems.
Not sure what the thoughts were in doing this to the app, but CHANGE IT BACK! I'm considering cancelling my subscription or going back to print. The app is more trouble than it's worth!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 29, 2017
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 79.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Good Housekeeping is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Good Housekeeping is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Good Housekeeping Magazine$1.99
- Good Housekeeping Magazine$19.99
- GoodHousekeep-Magazine-April 2013$3.99
- GoodHousekeep-Magazine-March 2012$3.99
- GoodHousekeep-Magazine-February 2012$3.99
- GoodHousekeep-Magazine-April 2012$3.99
- GoodHousekeep-Magazine-January 2012$3.99
- Good Housekeeping Magazine$0.99
- GoodHousekeep-Magazine-January 2014$3.99
- GoodHousekeep-Magazine-January 2013$3.99