Good Housekeeping Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet three stars who are changing how we think about beauty and personal style. Rashida Jones, Tracee Ellis Ross, and Connie Britton show off spring’s freshest looks—and inspire us with their empowering attitudes and ideas! Plus, don’t miss our 100 Best GH Beauty Lab Awards, learn how to make a tiny home feel deceivingly spacious with a few genius tricks, check out our spring cleaning laundry special with clothing-care tips from our Cleaning Lab pros, and more!
Don't forget, you can get an interactive preview (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features from this month's issue.
24 million women turn to GH every month for real women stories, triple-tested recipes, product reviews, and advice from experts you can trust.
And now you can take advantage of our sharing, scrapbooking, and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite weeknight dinner ideas, celebrity interviews, anti-aging beauty products, and more!
Download our free app today, and subscribe and save!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.4.4
Update today for minor bug fixes and performance enhancements. Please keep the feedback coming!
App does not work
Magazine is fine but the app is trash. Does not recognize my subscription. Done everything FAQ recommends and still nothing. Tried to contact service through their site and after writing about my problem asking for help I lost my message after hitting send due o technical problems. A lot of time waisted. Very disappointing
I love this app! It's so nice and makes life so much easier!
Worst magazine App
Great magazine ,but terrible app makes you not want to download app.
Took me 8 times to leave comments
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 12, 2017
- Version: 5.4.4
- Size: 49.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Good Housekeeping is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Good Housekeeping is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Good Housekeeping Magazine$1.99
- Good Housekeeping Magazine$19.99
- April 2013$3.99
- March 2012$3.99
- February 2012$3.99
- April 2012$3.99
- January 2012$3.99
- January 2014$3.99
- January 2013$3.99
- January 2015$3.99