Good Housekeeping Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Start your trial subscription today!
Robin Roberts, in her own words! (iPad only exclusives!) Plus 100 best buys of the year, 52 easy recipes, 5 uses for avocado (bonus demo video!), foolproof DIY paint projects, iPad readers can tap-to-save and share your favorites and more!
21 million women turn to GH every month for real women stories, triple-tested recipes, product reviews, and advice from experts you can trust. Good Housekeeping: no dusting required. Now, you can get your favorite magazine for your iPad®. Subscribe today and save big!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
NOW YOU CAN SHARE AND SAVE FROM EVERY DEVICE!
iPhone and iPod Touch readers rejoice! We’ve brought these great new features to every device, previously available only on iPads:
• Sharing fun finds is now just a few taps away. Whether it’s an album you’ve created with your favorite 7 Years Younger tips, or a slow-cooker recipe plucked from the pages of the latest issue, you can share all your favorites on Facebook, Twitter, or via email.
• Saving and organizing triple-tested recipes, products, and makeover ideas has never been easier. Now you can select pages or crop images from any issue of Good Housekeeping and create as many albums as you’d like to save and organize right in your Library.
• Favoriting makeover, relationship & health articles for reading later is now as easy as tapping the star icon from any page, and you can easily find favorites from any issue straight from your Library.
Also in this update:
• Preview new issues on your iPad: Just tap an issue’s cover in the Store tab to see select pages from new issues before you download or purchase it. Coming soon to iPhone and iPod Touch.
• Easily track your downloads’ progress in the top menu.
• We’ve improved background downloading of issues, reading new issues has never been easier.
• And we’ve fixed an issue some readers were having with new covers not updating in their newsstand and libraries, as well as other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Update now to take advantage of these new features and improvements, and keep the feedback coming!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 24, 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Good Housekeeping is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2014. Good Housekeeping is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Good Housekeeping Magazine$1.99
- Good Housekeeping Magazine$19.99
- April 2013$3.99
- May 2014$3.99
- March 2012$3.99
- February 2012$3.99
- April 2012$3.99
- January 2012$3.99
- January 2014$3.99
- January 2013$3.99