Good Housekeeping Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRY A FREE SAMPLE ISSUE - NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
Take your celebration outside with a rustic candlelit gathering that’s as easy as our pies to pull off. Pair that with all of our delicious Thanksgiving recipes for one memorable holiday! Plus, discover 10 easy ways to reinvent your dining room, learn how to mix and match 4 easy pieces with endless outfits, check out our Holiday Organizing Special, and more!
Don't forget, you can get an interactive preview (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features from this month's issue.
24 million women turn to GH every month for real women stories, triple-tested recipes, product reviews, and advice from experts you can trust.
And now you can take advantage of our sharing, scrapbooking, and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite weeknight dinner ideas, celebrity interviews, anti-aging beauty products, and more!
Download our free app today, and subscribe and save up to 58% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.4.1
Update today to take advantage of minor bug fixes and performance enhancements. And be sure to check out the latest feature updates, like our brand new More feed where you can get your daily Good Housekeeping fix with the latest from goodhousekeeping.com.
Please, keep the feedback coming so we can continue to bring you the best experience possible.
You are joking, right?
Can't believe this magazine suggests the things they do. Seriously, I've been called for emergencies at odd hours and thrown clothes on and I'm positive I didn't look as goofy as the people in this magazine. I'm losing confidence in this magazine.
This is a horrible app. The current issues don't download and their support team is not any help.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 17, 2016
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 50.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Good Housekeeping is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Good Housekeeping is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Good Housekeeping Magazine$1.99
- Good Housekeeping Magazine$19.99
- April 2013$3.99
- March 2012$3.99
- February 2012$3.99
- April 2012$3.99
- January 2012$3.99
- January 2014$3.99
- January 2013$3.99
- January 2015$3.99