Good Housekeeping’s Anti-Aging Beauty Shopper
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The secret to looking younger? It’s here, in Good Housekeeping’s newest iPhone app! This shopper brings you the latest in anti-aging skin and hair care, thanks to two years of research by scientists at the Good Housekeeping Research Institute. A team of editors and researchers rigorously tested 90 skin-care and 73 hair-care products, recruiting 1,300-plus volunteers and conducting more than 5,000 lab tests to find these top performers for you. They really deliver on their promise of a younger-looking you. Download the app today and shop on the spot—younger looking skin and hair are just a click away.
How it works:
• Browse 39 award-winning skin- and hair-care products, all tested and approved by editors and scientists at the Good Housekeeping Research Institute
• Zoom in and out on before and after shots to see the results you can get from skin-care products
• Personalize your results to address your own skin- and hair-care needs
• Share products with friends through Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail, and create your own list of favorites
• Find the skin- or hair-care product you want and link directly to the product page to buy it!
Too many ads and poor navigation
Like others gave mentioned, the ads are too frequent to make this app useful.
Navigation is also a big problem on the iPhone because the navigation arrows overlap the products. Many times I'm directed to a full product description instead of the next item.
This app is helpful... Really wish it kept up to date each month when the review new products... I still have to write those down...
Really informative and easy to use
A pretty informative app. I got it to find gift ideas for my mom and it didn't disappoint.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Oct 08, 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- © 2011 Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.