Sleepzy is a smart alarm clock that tracks your sleep patterns, wakes you up during the lightest sleep phase in a way that feels natural to get up, analyzes your sleep quality and notifies you if you have a sleep debt. It’s an essential app for everyone, whether you’re a morning person or a night owl.
Use Sleepzy to:
- Wake up rested to your fave music at the optimal time - don’t feel groggy anymore!
- Set your Sleep Goal and track Sleep Debt - stay motivated to get enough hours of sleep
- Track your sleep patterns - focus on sleeping not only long enough but well enough
- Know your Sleep Quality - make adjustments to your daily habits to get your quality % up
- Get helpful weekly stats
- Fall asleep to relaxing sounds
- Get Weather Forecast at your location in the morning to plan the day ahead easily
- Sync your data with Apple Health app
Start waking up stress-free at the best moment possible. Revolutionize your mornings!
Please note that movement and noise from pets or a partner may impact results.
Go Premium to:
- Dive deep into insights with advanced stats and track your progress over time
- Listen to your night sounds and find out if you snore
- Get rid of ads
* Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
1-month Subscription with 7-day free trial
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
For complete access to all features, you will need to allow access to the following:
* Microphone – so the app can analyze your sleep and record your night sounds.
* Notifications – so the alarm will ring.
* Media Library Access – so you can set your own music as an alarm sound.
* Health App – so you can export your data to Apple Health.
* Location – so you can receive the weather forecast for your area.
Performance and stability improvements to make your experience with the app even better.
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Have a nice and healthy sleep and start the day fresh with energy.
This all is so cool and useful
I really love this app. I saw some other reviews saying it has a lot of ads or that it thinks as soon as they set the phone down they're asleep... I haven't had that problem at ALL. I don't think I've seen any ads (or so little that I forgot them) and it shows I'm awake for a while before I actually fall asleep. That could just be because I move a LOT when going to sleep; but either way it's perfect for me. It's also really interesting to see the sleep analysis, I don't know how accurate it is but it seems to be pretty true... and it's really cool to see. And it reminds you how much sleep debt you need to catch up on which is ALSO cool, plus the wake up within a half hour of when you need to be up is nice, as it can pick when you are in the lightest sleep and ready to be woken up. My only issue is that I have to remember to unplug my headphones or else it'll just play in them (I usually listen to music before bed, and often I fall asleep and they fall out of my ears) but thats a small price to pay for a great alarm clock!
Data doesn't work
If someone sleeps well they will think this app works great, but for those who don't, we notice this app just always assumes you're sleeping. I put the phone open right next to my pillow and the test window says it's a perfect place to put it. As soon as I put my phone down it says I'm asleep. It takes at least 30 mins for me to fall asleep once I'm actually settled with my eyes closed. I also wake up multiple times during the night, sometimes getting out of bed for the restroom, none of which it records. So when I get up in the morning (awake before the alarm goes off with it saying I was sleeping-still inaccurate), I'm dead exhausted and haven't slept much but the app says I got as much sleep in as the time it was on. If this app actually worked like it says it does it would be super cool. Maybe work on how to make it responsive to people, and always make it know if you pick up your phone you're pretty much awake. And teach it how to know when someone hops out of bed. Then the app would be good. I rate for content, not concept. Content doesn't work no matter how cool the concept is.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comment and will consider it while working on future versions of the app. If you have any further suggestions or ideas - please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance!
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 161.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Sleepzy Premium 1 Month $6.99
- Sleepzy Premium 1 Month $4.99
- Sleepzy Premium 1 Year $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.