* Good Sizer 3D helps you choose the right size of clothes in the US, Europe, UK, Japan or Russia.
* Enough to know one of the sizes - the rest are converted automatically.
* A trip to another country or purchase through the online store will become easier when all the sizes you have on hand.
* Available 24 sections (with different names) - each can store male and female sizes at once.
* Select currency (USD, RUB, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, CNY) and/or enter its equivalent in USD.
* Select unit: centimeters (cm) or inches (in).
* Select section using slider or selecting it in the table.
* Set section name.
* Choose texture of the human.
* Set shoulder and hips.
* You can change male or female parameter via M/FM selector.
* All parameters can be changed on the fly.
* Choose object type.
* Set required parameter using slider above object’s image.
* Set how much money you’ve spent on this object in “spent” field.
* Enter some notes in “note” field.
* Click Save to save all parameters.
* You can look at the human from different angles using vertical slider and via mouse gestures.
cm / in bug fix.
- Aleksandr Varaksa
- 8.2 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Aleksandr Varaksa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.