Good Timer is the simple, beautiful, and reliable countdown timer app that's designed to look right at home on your Mac. If you want a stopwatch instead of a countdown timer then see the companion app Good Stopwatch.
• The window is resizable and the layout looks great at any size
• Controls disappear out of the way when you don't need them and then reappear when you move your pointer over the window
• Keyboard controls: 'S' to start or stop, and 'R' to reset
• Full screen mode, and you can click the background to hide the controls and pointer and use the keyboard controls for a completely clean look suitable for presenting to other people
• Choose whether the smallest time unit shown is seconds or hundredths of a second
• An option to make the window float on top of other windows so it's always visible
• When the window is minimized the thumbnail icon in your Dock continues to update every second
• Create as many windows as you like to time multiple things simultaneously
• The timer durations you've used recently are saved in the menu and easily re-used
• The app can optionally show a notification when the timer completes with a reset button that stops the alarm
• Options to have the alarm sound play repeatedly, just once, or not at all
• Enter your desired time easily just by typing, with intuitive shortcuts. For example, "5" means 5 minutes, ":30" means 30 seconds, and "2h" means 2 hours
If you have any problems, questions, bug reports, or feature requests please email email@example.com. I aim to answer all support emails in one working day or less.
• Fixed the app asking you to review it too often on macOS Mojave.
Ratings and Reviews
I am a teacher and I needed a tiimer that I could display on my projector. It’s awesome because you can make the whole screen the timer, or keep a pretty picture up with the timer on the side.
for some reason all other timers just look bad. This one just looks good.
I use it to timebox tasks at work.
There was a bug that caused the app to fail on launch each time, but the developer responded super quickly and got me a solution.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.