Real food, crafted daily by Michelin-rated chefs, delivered to students with no delivery fees or minimums. Campus eats have never been this good.
How It Works:
1) Browse the menu in our app, choosing from dozens of items optimized specifically for delivery. Our culinary team is led by Erik Battes, Iron Chef contestant, former chef de cuisine of some of New York's best restaurants (Jean Georges, Starr Restaurant Group), and member of Zagat's 30 under 30.
2) Select the closest delivery point around campus. We map each campus with dozens of "drop points" so you can get your food faster and without any inconvenient fees. Drop points include major dorms, apartment buildings, libraries, academic buildings, off campus living communities, and more.
3) As our state-of-the-art vehicle travels to your drop point, we'll update you on delivery time and notify you when it's a few minutes away and when it has arrived.
4) Meet your driver at the Good Uncle vehicle at your selected drop point, where he/she will hand you your order fresh out of our proprietary ovens.
- Wholesome, multi-category menu that rotates monthly to eliminate food fatigue.
- No delivery fees or delivery minimums on orders. EVER.
- Order and pay directly through the app. It's safe and secure.
- Accessible price points so that you can enjoy gourmet food for every meal.
- Faster delivery times than competing services, with delivery times as little as 10 minutes.
- Push notifications so that you're never guessing where your food is located and when it will arrive.
- Meal plan subscriptions of varying sizes - gain access to a larger menu, priority service, and ability to order college friendly groceries for all of your in-between meal needs.
As of Fall 2018, Good Uncle services students at Syracuse University, University of Maryland, Lehigh University, Colgate University, and Cornell University.
Facebook: Good Uncle
- Users can now view our menu without an account
- Compatibility with the iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
- General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
My first delivery experience was not a good one. I begin ordering knowing that delivery will take approximately 70 minutes. Annoying, but whatever, I’ll watch some football in the meantime. I go through with my order and the delivery time doesn’t change.
70 minutes later, the app has updated the delivery estimate a number of times, going up by 10 minute increments. At this point, I’m getting upset that the time I’m told to meet my driver is continually being pushed back.
110 minutes, a full hour and 50 minutes after I ordered, I get an alert. I guess it’s time to meet my driver and finally have some dinner. I open the app as I’m walking out the door to the pickup site down the street, only to learn that I need to be there in a minute and a half before my driver will leave with my food. I quicken my pace because I’m not trying to lose my food to this company, but come on, this is not a reasonable expectation of your customers.
tl;dr: My delivery time was delayed by 40 minutes but my driver was about to leave with my food after waiting for me for only 3 minutes. I’m still floored that they would’ve taken off with my food after pushing me around for nearly 2 hours.
So fast...so hot right now
I ordered some chicken fingers last night and scheduled for a pickup 15 minutes from when I ordered. The fingers were there in 8 minutes and I may have finished them within approximately 2 minutes. Going from sitting on my couch hungry to full and happy on my couch in 10 minutes...that experience can’t be beat!
Had to download twice
The Newark DE location has been closed and silent about reopening since last fall even though there are many employees in the building every day. When they were open, it took over an hour to get a bagel pickup order on two separate occasions.
Even though they’re “closed” their delivery drivers block the street outside the building at least twice a week, managers are usually standing outside talking on the phone, and multiple cooks are always outside smoking. Bad for the community and a bad business model.
- Rosco & Benedetto Co.
- 46.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Good Uncle
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.