By Good Technology, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** Contact your IT administrator for any help with setting up BlackBerry Work ***
Take care of business simply, elegantly and securely with BlackBerry Work. Stay on top of your business email, schedule and join meetings, and manage your contacts with an easy to use, all-in-one app.
BlackBerry Work delivers a personalized business experience. See your colleagues’ photos in your email. View online availability to chat everywhere you work - in email, a calendar event and on their contact card – a capability unique to BlackBerry. Quickly navigate among your business apps using Launcher. Switch easily between composing an email, adding a contact, or scheduling a calendar event with quick action buttons. And always know that your personal privacy is protected without intrusive geo-location capabilities.
Simple app navigation:
• Launcher: Simplify multi-tasking and app navigation with easy switching between your email, calendar, contacts, app settings and other BlackBerry apps.
• Quick actions: Work smarter with quick action buttons to compose an email, schedule a meeting or add a contact.
• Contextual file actions: Choose the right actions for your documents – edit, annotate, save, print, sign, etc. based on the other BlackBerry-secured apps installed on your device
• Email: Manage your inbox on the go! Check and respond to email, move messages to a folder, and take and attach photos.
• Calendar: Stay in touch with your colleagues, customers and partners wherever you are. Join meetings or schedule new ones. Even send a quick reply message if you are running late.
• Contacts: See all of your Outlook contacts, personal and work. Add additional information to the contact card or get the caller ID by sync’ing the contacts to the device.
Personalize your experience:
• Directory Photos: Your inbox, calendar and contacts now displays photos from your global address list so you can now enjoy more effective social interactions
• People centric collaboration: Choose the best way to reach your colleagues based on their online availability status. Initiate a call, an email, an IM or an SMS from within the app them based on their availability.
• Badges: See how many unread email you have right on your device home screen without opening the app. .
• VIP notifications: Never miss an important message. Set VIP status for key contacts to be notified via custom alerts when they send you an email.
What's New in Version 2.10.0
• New Manual Email Synchronization Setting
• New Battery Saver Setting
Could be so much better! Developers please read these reviews!!!
First off why I am having to keep putting in passwords with fingerprint ID. Through out the day I will have to input the password once every 5 or so times when trying to access. This becomes a real problem especially if your trying to drive and want to access a phone number from your contacts. What’s the point of having a handsfree device when you always are putting in passwords. Fingerprint ID should be the only source needed.!!!!!
Second improvement, when you have a meeting or call on the calendar it would be great for the meeting to pop up with the details so all you have to do is press the phone number to dial in. And it would be great to put on an alarm or reminder that does this.
Syncing calendar with Apple calendar so I can look at work and personal in one place.
Overall it has to become more intuitive and less manual more automation and certainly get rid of the constant force to put in s password when you have Fingerprint ID.
Not updated for iPhone X, not true Touch ID
It is pointless and terrible to allow Touch ID login unless the “app has restarted.” The practical outcomes is needing to type your passcode (a new, second password you need to create! Makes my phone **less convenient** than my computer!) every time you want to view your mail. Touch ID is meant to authenticate the device owner at any time, and a core tenet of iOS is that the user does not need to know something so technical as whether the app is still in memory. Allow Touch ID to view mail all the time, or remove it entirely and stop faking it.
Great App for Business Email
Why does this app get bad reviews? It’s full featured and keeps church and state separate. Don’t hate on the app because your it department locked down your notifications.
This is a mail-contacts-calendar app that your company controls. It requires no MDM, so that microcomputer you paid $1K for stays yours, and not your risk department’s.
Keeps getting better with every version.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 07, 2017
- Version: 2.10.0
- Size: 83.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Good Technology
- ©2009-2016 BlackBerry Limited. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.