*** Contact your IT administrator for any help with setting up BlackBerry Work ***
Take care of business simply, elegantly and securely with BlackBerry Work. Stay on top of your business email, schedule and join meetings, and manage your contacts with an easy to use, all-in-one app.
BlackBerry Work delivers a personalized business experience. See your colleagues’ photos in your email. View online availability to chat everywhere you work - in email, a calendar event and on their contact card – a capability unique to BlackBerry. Quickly navigate among your business apps using Launcher. Switch easily between composing an email, adding a contact, or scheduling a calendar event with quick action buttons. And always know that your personal privacy is protected without intrusive geo-location capabilities.
Simple app navigation:
• Launcher: Simplify multi-tasking and app navigation with easy switching between your email, calendar, contacts, app settings and other BlackBerry apps.
• Quick actions: Work smarter with quick action buttons to compose an email, schedule a meeting or add a contact.
• Contextual file actions: Choose the right actions for your documents – edit, annotate, save, print, sign, etc. based on the other BlackBerry-secured apps installed on your device
• Email: Manage your inbox on the go! Check and respond to email, move messages to a folder, and take and attach photos.
• Calendar: Stay in touch with your colleagues, customers and partners wherever you are. Join meetings or schedule new ones. Even send a quick reply message if you are running late.
• Contacts: See all of your Outlook contacts, personal and work. Add additional information to the contact card or get the caller ID by sync’ing the contacts to the device.
Personalize your experience:
• Directory Photos: Your inbox, calendar and contacts now displays photos from your global address list so you can now enjoy more effective social interactions
• People centric collaboration: Choose the best way to reach your colleagues based on their online availability status. Initiate a call, an email, an IM or an SMS from within the app them based on their availability.
• Badges: See how many unread email you have right on your device home screen without opening the app. .
• VIP notifications: Never miss an important message. Set VIP status for key contacts to be notified via custom alerts when they send you an email.
•BCC reply warning
•Setting to confirm delete
•Long tap on calendar to create a new event
Ratings and Reviews
Close to worthless
I strongly suspect that this apps only purpose is a way to install corporate spyware. I can’t prove it, but I feel as though this app is just a cover so your organization can install tracking and monitoring software under the guise of Blackberry. That is really the only explanation as to why a simple email and calendar app is so buggy and hard to use. Bottom line, if you have this app on your phone, assume your phone is comprised, and that your organization can read your communications, track your location, and generally spy on you. Again, I can’t prove that, but that is the feeling I get.
The sad thing is, this app, even after numerous updates, can’t even do what it claims its purpose is. Check email. More often than not, when I sign in, the app freezes at the “complaint” screen. What good is an app that requires me to enter my crazy password every time, despite having Touch ID? Then after I log in, the app freezes, and requires a total restart. This app is total garbage. It’s the reason why my work phone gets left in the car when I’m not working. At the office I’m forced to used Windows, which is total garbage. For mobile, I’m forced to used Blackberry, which works almost as poorly as Microsoft. How is it that in 2018, these garbage products still exist?
Developer Response ,
We look forward for your constructive feedback on the pain points you face with the app. That would give us an opportunity to help with your concerns. Please use the Feedback option in the App under Settings to provide your Feedback directly to us.
I don’t see why users hate it so much.
I’m a network admin that uses this service daily. Well installs, configures, and manages daily. I have no real issue with this bundle, users tend to hate it but I think that lies more along the line of the lack of ability to remember a password or other basic and simple instructions. The network admins are the ones who have to configure the server and get it installed on end point devices. I don’t know why the users complain that it’s the devs fault when it’s technically their IT department that’s lacking in the training of its use.
3.5/5 stars from me because listening to everyone complain makes it harder to work with.
P.S. if you want it to work let your IT department actually work with you and slow down while letting them show you what to do. 20 minutes to fix a problem is better than it not working for months.
I Wish I Could Give 0 Stars
Whose back did Blackberry scratch to worm their way back into the corporate realm with a product like this? My phone has not been right ever since the transition from Good. It took two days just to load, then hours to complete the clunky setup. Since then, the battery life on my phone is abysmal, the sync with Outlook is inconsistent, and it demands my password all the live long day. And it’s quite a coincidence that after having this phone for three years, just a couple of weeks after getting Blackberry I have an OS glitch resulting in my phone becoming disabled. Since this isn’t my personal phone, I couldn’t just plug it into iTunes for a reset, so I had to wait a week for Apple to “verify my identity” before I could get back in. And I’m off to contact the help desk because after everything I did just to get my phone back to baseline, Blackberry got wiped AGAIN, and I need an unlock key. This is total bull. If Blackberry wants to stay in business, why can’t they just stop sucking??!!
- Good Technology
- 68.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2009-2016 BlackBerry Limited. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.