goodEar Chords - Ear Training
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
>>>>> EAR TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS TO PROS <<<<<
Professional musicians know, that having a good trained ear is one of the most important skills, a musician should have. goodEar was made to increase those skills and bring you on a new musical level!
It is made for all musicians, whether you are beginner or professional.
• All possible triads and inversions
• All possible 4-note-chords (e.g. Cm7)
• 20 different extended/altered chords (e.g. D7b9b13 or Emaj7#11)
• Create your own exercises, depending on your personal approach
• Play the exercises on piano or give the answer with multiple-choice
• Watch your progress in statistics
• Make highscores, and try to challenge yourself
goodEar was made with the knowledge of various professional musicians and teachers, for giving you high quality music education on the iPad.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Fixed problem with user interface
- The answer buttons will now ONLY reorder, when there are more than 8 answers.
- Many fixes
Great app for ear training. Much more musician friendly and logical than other ear apps ive tried. I like that you can select the chords to work on. I started with a couple chords and was able to quickly add more by spending 15 minutes a day. I'd give it five stars, except it doesn't play through my headphones. I thought it was my headphones at first, but they work just fine on all my music and other apps. Also don't understand why the combined app is more expensive than all of them purchased separately.
Good for helping u play your minors and majors on the piano
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Siegfried Koester
- © Siegfried Köster
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.