goodEar Chords - Ear Training
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
>>>>> EAR TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS TO PROS <<<<<
Professional musicians know, that having a good trained ear is one of the most important skills, a musician should have. goodEar was made to increase those skills and bring you on a new musical level!
It is made for all musicians, whether you are beginner or professional.
• All possible triads and inversions
• All possible 4-note-chords (e.g. Cm7)
• 20 different extended/altered chords (e.g. D7b9b13 or Emaj7#11)
• Create your own exercises, depending on your personal approach
• Play the exercises on piano or give the answer with multiple-choice
• Watch your progress in statistics
• Make highscores, and try to challenge yourself
goodEar was made with the knowledge of various professional musicians and teachers, for giving you high quality music education on the iPad.
What's New in Version 1.6.4
Pragmatic & Simple
Works. Gives you a way to test and learn that even a beginner can dive into.
Recommended improvements - flash the chord played with the answer ideally using marcotone's associative colour wheel giving each frequency in the octave it's own colour. Also, just because the middle is wrong or not answered yet, don't count the last wrong. The middle is the hardest to isolate. But telling then the next is wrong too is in my opinion a bad idea - perfect pitch is difficult, so focus on what people get right when possible to not discourage users.
Good app training my ears
Never got any formal music training. I had a hard time to 'feel' music. This app really helps.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 27, 2016
- Version: 1.6.4
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Siegfried Koester
- © Siegfried Köster
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.