goodEar Melodies - Ear Training
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
>>>>> EAR TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS TO PROS <<<<<
Professional musicians know, that having a good trained ear is one of the most important skills, a musician should have. goodEar was made to increase those skills and bring you on a new musical level!
It is made for all musicians, whether you are beginner or professional.
• Identify random generated melodies
• Play the melodies on piano
• You can make them diatonic, or non diatonic
• Choose the intervals, that you want to be included in the melody
• Choose how many tones you want to identify
• Activate "backing chord" to hear the melody in harmonic context
• Create your own exercises, depending on your personal approach.
• Watch your progress in statistics
• Make highscores, and try to challenge yourself
goodEar was made with the knowledge of various professional musicians and teachers, for giving you high quality music education on the iPad.
What's New in Version 1.5
- New: Up to 11 tones per melody
- Fixed problem with user interface
- Many fixes
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Siegfried Koester
- © Siegfried Köster
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.