goodEar Melodies - Ear Training
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
>>>>> EAR TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS TO PROS <<<<<
Professional musicians know, that having a good trained ear is one of the most important skills, a musician should have. goodEar was made to increase those skills and bring you on a new musical level!
It is made for all musicians, whether you are beginner or professional.
• Identify random generated melodies
• Play the melodies on piano
• You can make them diatonic, or non diatonic
• Choose the intervals, that you want to be included in the melody
• Choose how many tones you want to identify
• Activate "backing chord" to hear the melody in harmonic context
• Create your own exercises, depending on your personal approach.
• Watch your progress in statistics
• Make highscores, and try to challenge yourself
goodEar was made with the knowledge of various professional musicians and teachers, for giving you high quality music education on the iPad.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
Minor fixes and performance improvement.
it's like playing on a piano that is not tuned...
ᐯEᖇY ᑎIᑕE ᗩᑭᑭ, ᒪOᐯE IT
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 22, 2016
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 25.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Siegfried Koester
- © Siegfried Köster
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.