>>>>> EAR TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS TO PROS <<<<<
Professional musicians know, that having a good trained ear is one of the most important skills, a musician should have. goodEar was made to increase those skills and bring you on a new musical level!
It is made for all musicians, whether you are beginner or professional.
• Identify random generated melodies
• Play the melodies on piano
• You can make them diatonic, or non diatonic
• Choose the intervals, that you want to be included in the melody
• Choose how many tones you want to identify
• Activate "backing chord" to hear the melody in harmonic context
• Create your own exercises, depending on your personal approach.
• Watch your progress in statistics
• Make highscores, and try to challenge yourself
goodEar was made with the knowledge of various professional musicians and teachers, for giving you high quality music education on the iPad.
Minor fixes and performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
it's like playing on a piano that is not tuned...
ᐯEᖇY ᑎIᑕE ᗩᑭᑭ, ᒪOᐯE IT
This is a wonderful app. Really effective ear training device. However, some of the notes of the piano sound are panned to the right and some other notes are panned center; this makes it easier by giving a 'hint' once you realized the panning. Another thing is that usually 'medium' melodies are easier than 'hard' ones, and depending on the intervals chosen, sometimes the 'hard' ones become very easy and obvious. But that doesn't really bring the app down at all.. I highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to train their melodic ear in a game-like app using a piano keyboard.
Keep up with your great apps!! Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.