goodEar Scales - Ear Training
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
>>>>> EAR TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS TO PROS <<<<<
Professional musicians know, that having a good trained ear is one of the most important skills, a musician should have. goodEar was made to increase those skills and bring you on a new musical level!
It is made for all musicians, whether you are beginner or professional.
• 38 different scales
• All ionian scales (e.g. ionian, dorian...)
• All harmonic-minor scales (e.g. Ionian #5)
• All melodic-minor scales (e.g. Mixo #11)
• 5 Pentatonic Scales (e.g. minor pentatonic)
• 5 Hexatonic Scales (e.g. whole tone scale)
• 7 Octatonic Scales (e.g. Bebop Dominant)
• play them ascending or descending
• Create your own exercises, depending on your personal approach
• Play the exercises on piano or give the answer with multiple-choice
• Watch your progress in statistics
• Make highscores, and try to challenge yourself
goodEar was made with the knowledge of various professional musicians and teachers, for giving you high quality music education on the iPad.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
Minor fixes and performance improvement.
Good basic ear training
Great basic scale recognition and ear training program. My kids use it and like it.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 22, 2016
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Siegfried Koester
- © Siegfried Köster
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.