goodEar Scales - Ear Training
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
>>>>> EAR TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS TO PROS <<<<<
Professional musicians know, that having a good trained ear is one of the most important skills, a musician should have. goodEar was made to increase those skills and bring you on a new musical level!
It is made for all musicians, whether you are beginner or professional.
• 38 different scales
• All ionian scales (e.g. ionian, dorian...)
• All harmonic-minor scales (e.g. Ionian #5)
• All melodic-minor scales (e.g. Mixo #11)
• 5 Pentatonic Scales (e.g. minor pentatonic)
• 5 Hexatonic Scales (e.g. whole tone scale)
• 7 Octatonic Scales (e.g. Bebop Dominant)
• play them ascending or descending
• Create your own exercises, depending on your personal approach
• Play the exercises on piano or give the answer with multiple-choice
• Watch your progress in statistics
• Make highscores, and try to challenge yourself
goodEar was made with the knowledge of various professional musicians and teachers, for giving you high quality music education on the iPad.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Fixed problem with user interface
- The answer buttons will now ONLY reorder, when there are more than 8 answers.
- Many fixes
This app is really great. It has one little mistake in descending of melodic minor! It should be like the theoric minor scale ;)
This app iz sweg 2 da max!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Siegfried Koester
- © Siegfried Köster
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.