- 2013 Editor's Choice Award, Children's Technology Review
- The winner of The Best Debut of 2012 award at SmartAppsforKids.com - Featured by Apple in App Store Essentials - Apps for Parents - in 82 countries.
- "If you have young kids, this is an absolute must purchase app."- PadGadget -"Fantastic learn by playing ABC app and much more that is a ringing endorsement for why educational apps should be made by professional educators." - Smart Apps For Kids
- "Goodnight ABC is one of the best preschool apps I've seen. It's extensive scenes and surprising animations will keep toddlers and preschoolers engaged for hours... While I know it's educational, my son just loves the fun of it all. The attention to detail in each themed scene is incredible." - Fun Educational Apps
- "This is one app you will want to sit down and play with the kids!"- BestAppsForKids
- "This app is a spectacular addition to your collection especially for learning early word/object association, finding hidden objects, colorful illustrations and the ability to play while learning." - TheiMums
Fly a hot air balloon - Make ice cream - Play at the beach - Create your own thunder and rain - Watch aliens land - Hatch a dinosaur egg - Play a harp - Make it show - Shoot some hoops - Ride a submarine - Shop at a swanky boutique - Even grow a potted plant if you like - The possibilities are endless -
- Fully supports the Retina display of the new iPad
- Teaches ABCs, Phonics, word recognition, vocabulary, colors, numbers and more
- 26 animals to represent each letter of the English alphabet
- Hundreds of interactive elements
- Interaction on every one of the 26 pages
- 26 pages of amazing original art
- Animation on every page
- Hundreds of thrilling sound effects
- Hundreds of vocabulary words spelled and pronounced
- Play and Learn, Vocabulary, and Coloring options
- Fosters imagination, problem solving, logical thinking
- Child-friendly interface
- No rules to follow, no time limits, no stress for your child
- No third party advertising
WHY EVERY CHILD WILL LOVE IT
-Every inch of the screen is touchable - perfect for youngsters’ inquisitive minds
-Full of fascinating animals and curious objects to manipulate and explore
-Ability to control what happens on each page
-Ability to uncover hidden items
-Fun games to play
-Gorgeous eye-catching illustrations and animation
-Hundreds of thrilling visual and sound effect
WHY PARENTS WOULD LOVE IT
-Teachers letters, letter sounds, and word recognition
-Teaches hundreds of vocabulary words with the vocabulary option
-Encourages interest in nature and technology
-Cultivates imagination and creativity
-Taps into your child’s artistic skills with the coloring option
-Encourages logical thinking
-Fosters problem solving
-Great for toddlers, preschoolers, or anyone who loves to have fun
Is it a lesson or a game? Kids can’t tell the difference. Goodnight ABC teaches letters, letter sounds, colors, numbers, vocabulary, the basics of nature and technology and a lot more, but to your child it feels like playing the most exciting game in the world!
An animal that lives in its own ingenious micro world represents each of the 26 letters of the alphabet. Every picture is different, unconventional, beautifully illustrated, and never boring. Touch, tap, or drag every inch of the screen to uncover more items, set things in motion, assemble and disassemble devices, and find exciting games. When you are done exploring a letter says good night to the animal and watch it fall asleep under the twinkling stars. Filled with exceptional artwork, animation, hundreds of interactive elements, hidden surprises and fun sound effects, Goodnight ABC is a never-ending playsacpe.
Recommended Ages: 2 and up.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a must have
This is one of the cutest interactive children’s apps ever. My granddaughter has enjoyed it literally for years. I recommended it to my niece, who got it for my grand niece. During the recent flood in Houston, it was a major, MAJOR help for them during the lengthy housebound power outage! They had bulked up on power sticks for their iPad when the hurricane was coming and opted not to evacuate and were safely stranded for some time. All ages love playing with it and even now we continue to stumble on features within the pages we hadn’t found before. Please, please continue the updates on this!
My 19 month old loves this app, even his mother and me love playing it. Beautiful illustrations and sounds. Great work
Great until sound stopped. I do not know how to get the sound to resume. No fun without the sound.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.