This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
No need to convert the media files before playing it, GoodPlayer can play AVI, Xvid, DAT,VOB,FLV,WMV ,MKV,MP4,RM,RMVB,HTTP,HTTPS,FTP,RTSP,MMS,SFTP,SMB,MMSH,MMST,RTP,UPnP and UDP etc...
files and streaming directly on iOS devices. Just transfer the media files to your iOS devices by iTunes File Sharing, then it can be played at once.With built-in browser, it is not just a local movie player , it is "Movie Player & Streaming Media Player" in fact. And,iPad 2/new iPad/iPhone 4S dual core CPU decoding is supported.
"The Best Video Player for iPhone..." - Lifehacker.com
"All-round best in class movie player with streaming" - TouchMyApps.com
GoodPlayer in App Store Top 1 Listed:
* France/Italia/Saudi Arabia Entertainment iPad Paid Top 1
* Italia/Croatia Entertainment iPad Grossing Top 1
* Lithuania/Niger/Saudi Arabia Entertainment iPhone Paid&Grossing Top 1
* Estonia/Sri Lanka Entertainment iPhone Grossing Top 1
* Swipe fingers up/down on playing, to change the subtitle or turn off subtitle on the fly (for media files with subtitles)
* Swipe fingers left/right on playing, to change the audio track on the fly (for media files with multiple audio tracks)
* TV out/VGA out support , HDMI TV-out and Video Mirroring support( for iPad & iPhone 4 & iPod touch 4 only)
* Universal, supports iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* srt,smi,"idx+sub",mkv embedded subtitle supported
* Lots of subtitle language encoding supported
* 24 bits true color, no color information missed
* "Open In" feature supported: open video and audio files from Mail
email attachments and Safari web browser
* 3ga,3gp,aac,amr,ape,asf,asx,avi,cue,dat,dv,f4v,flac,flv,gsm,gxf,hlv,iso,m1v,m2p,m2t,m2ts,m2v,m3u,m4v,m4r,m4a,mka,mkv,mod,moov,mov,mp1,mp2,mp3,mp4,mpa,mpe,mpeg,mpeg1,mpeg2,mpeg4,mpg,mpv,mt2s,mts,mxf,oga,ogg,ogm,ogv,ps,qt,ram,rm,rmvb,tp,ts,vob,webm,wm,wma,wav,wmv,wtv file formats supported
* Subtitle font, font size and font color customization
* HTTP, FTP, RTSP,MMS,SMB,MMSH,MMST,RTP,HTTPS,SFTP and UDP streaming playback
* goodplayer:// URL scheme
* Auto repeat playback current file switch supported, the default is off.
* Built-in file manager supported: move files from folder to folder inside of app,file,delete,file rename,folder creation,folder delete
* Two full screen modes: "Crop on Fullscreen" and "Fit on Fullscreen"
* Playlist support: every folder is a playlist. Just move the files to a folder, and set the "Settings"-->"Playback"---> "Auto Repeat" to "All Files Loop". During the playback, the files in the folder will be played back one by one automatically.
* iPad 2/new iPad/iPhone 4S dual core decoding supported. Dual-core CPU could be used to decode at the same time.
* Folder password protection
* Left/Right/Stereo Audio Channel selection
* HTTP/FTP WiFi file sharing
* Blocker for iTunes Sync file backup
* SMB/ CIFS/Samba browse/streaming supported
* UPnP/WebDAV/SFTP supported
* AirPlay supported
Notice: no DTS audio support! AC-3 audio supported (iOS 9.3 or later needed)
1. Support site: http://hustmobile.com/goodplayer/
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviews from customers:
"First of all I would like to congratulate you on making an excellent product!
I have tested quite a few of the various play-all formats media
players in the App store, but the picture quality, sharpness and depth
of field of the GoodPlayer is so far the best video player.
Much better than other players ... , to name but a few." - Richard
"Media player replacement
Works very well for its intended purpose. Love being able to watch
stuff that I couldn't put on my iPhone before." - Goblu57
What's New in Version 11.2
SMB still does not work. This was the very reason I bought this originally. It was ones of the few that DID work. But it has been broken for so long, and clearly the author doesn't care, so I continue to rate this app with only 1 star. They gaveth us SMB (initially) but then they taketh it away (broke the support). Now I just get a greyed screen with an endless spinner and need to kill the the app. 😞
Latest version, 11.1 - improvements? Maybe.
Now instead of crashing immediately upon trying to access my SMB share, I get a greyed screen with a spinner, but still no connection. Alas, no crash, I suppose, is an improvement, but still no working SMB support. 😩
Maybe 11.2? I'm more hopeful now since SMB issues do appear to be getting some attention.
This used to be my go to player, but now that it just crashes any time it attempts to access my SMB share, it's useless. That was the whole reason I bought this app in the first place. Why this regressed, and more importantly, why It STILL IS NOT FIXED, is beyond me. I've pretty much given up hope that this will EVER be resolved.
Just tried the new version (10.9) and the app still crashes immediately when attempting to access an SMB share.
The latest update seems to have completely broken SMB shares. It just crashes now when attempting to show the contents. So sad. 😩
Theres something wrong with latest ios 10.1 upgrade when i open it and use the prog get out it may be crash
His used to be a great app- downfall it never had AC3 support .... Not a big deal.....but sometimes annoying
For the past 3 versions - since September 2015 - they cannot get the SMB/CIFS module to work to save their lives....
To the developers: Can you guys get this to work ? This is the most used protocol in the world - why do I have to broadcast a webpage to dump files one by one?
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 04, 2016
- Version: 11.2
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Xia Tao
- © 2011-2016 Hustmobile Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.