Goodreads – Book Recommendations and Reviews for great Books and eBooks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover and share books you love on Goodreads, the world's largest site for readers and book recommendations!
Find new and interesting books by browsing personalized recommendations based on books you've read and your favorite genres. See what your friends are reading, write book reviews, and keep track of what you want to read.
Use our barcode scanner the next time you are in a bookstore. Add the book in your hands to your "to-read" shelf and browse reviews before buying.
More than 35 million members have added more than 1 billion books to their shelves. No other app combines the power and depth of the Goodreads community with an enormous catalog of books and reviews.
• Get personalized recommendations and discover new books based on your tastes.
• Goodreads Choice Awards: vote for your favorite books of the year and see the winners!
• Participate in the Reading Challenge!
• Barcode scanner!
• Keep a want-to-read list.
• See book reviews and updates from your friends.
• Discover new books and explore popular book lists.
• Rate and review any book in our catalog of more than 12 million books.
• Share notes and progress updates as you read.
• Recommend books to friends.
• Join online book clubs and connect with other readers.
• View literary events near you.
What's New in Version 3.4.4
• Miscellaneous bug fixes.
I love this app I use it all the time it's ridiculous actually but it would really make me happy if you could implement some kind of re-read function? I just recently re-read a book and when I put in the date I re-read it, it erased the date for the first time I'd read it. I think it'd be cool to track that so that it's a little clearer that I didn't read this book for the first time a week ago, but actually years ago. Thanks so much, this app is a lifesaver!
4 Stars--With Potential For 5
I love this app because it allows me to keep track of all the books I want to read! However it loses a star because when my to-read lists get long it's hard to find specific books. I wish there was a way to organize sub shelves within the shelves. Also I would enjoy the option to keep track of how many times I've read a book in my collection.
Great App for Avid Readers!
This app is a great way to connect with fellow readers and favorite authors! An easy way to keep track of books Read, Currently Reading and To Read! Easily get recommendations and see what your friends are reading! Enter First Read Giveaways for free books! Post to Facebook & Twitter seamlessly! I use it everyday!