Goodreads – Book Recommendations and Reviews
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover and share books you love on Goodreads, the world's largest site for readers and book recommendations!
Find new and interesting books by browsing personalized recommendations based on books you've read and your favorite genres. See what your friends are reading, write book reviews, and keep track of what you want to read.
Use our barcode scanner the next time you are in a bookstore. Add the book in your hands to your "to-read" shelf and browse reviews before buying.
More than 35 million members have added more than 1 billion books to their shelves. No other app combines the power and depth of the Goodreads community with an enormous catalog of books and reviews.
• Get personalized recommendations and discover new books based on your tastes.
• Goodreads Choice Awards: vote for your favorite books of the year and see the winners!
• Participate in the Reading Challenge!
• Barcode scanner!
• Keep a want-to-read list.
• See book reviews and updates from your friends.
• Discover new books and explore popular book lists.
• Rate and review any book in our catalog of more than 12 million books.
• Share notes and progress updates as you read.
• Recommend books to friends.
• Join online book clubs and connect with other readers.
• View literary events near you.
What's New in Version 3.5.2
Miscellaneous bug fixes
Favorite app bc favorite website!
This is one of the only apps I use all the time. It's great for keeping track of the books you read, the ones you want to read (ever talk to strangers about books and forget hours or days later what it was, but you want to read it!?), the ones you have read. It also allows you to rate and review books so you can remember why you did or didn't like all those books you've read. I highly recommend it. You can even scan isbn numbers to store the books.
Love this app, improves my reading
I love using this app to record books that I find interesting and might want to read later, for example when walking through an airport or at a bookstore I can quickly record books that look interesting and put them on my to read shelf. The other time to use it is when I go to my local library where I look at my two each shelf and then search the catalogs for books that are available. It really enhances my reading experience.
Love books? Love this app and website.
I have been a fan of this website for quite some time. It is a great way to pour out your thoughts about books you have read and ones you intend to read. I enjoy the reviews and always update my feelings when I finish a book I have read since I started. I am sure that I have quite a few more books that should be in the "finished" category. I encourage everyone to sign up and enjoy this as much as I do.