"GoodTask is all you need to organize your day and get things done for real"
If you're using iCloud or Outlook with Reminders and Calendars, it's for you.
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on iOS Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Presets and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Various Themes
- Long tap to move lists and tasks
- Supports portrait/landscape mode on all devices
- Supports iPad Pro and multi-tasking for all iPads
- Apple Watch with complications support
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in GoodTask is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Supporter is an auto-renewing subscription and is available for yearly periods.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at email@example.com
We'll get to you right away. :)
** All New 'Theme' Options
- Auto Switch between themes
: You can set up to change themes automatically according to time settings (up to 5 time range) or screen brightness
- Make your own theme with Theme Maker
: Choose options to adjust theme with your own taste
: You can copy existing ones to start with
: Setting 'Default Color' will start automatic procedure to make one easily
: Preview during editing
** Improvements in Various Areas
- 'Previously Used'
: Colors, Sort Options and Auto-Snooze settings are saved when you select one
: 5 items (10 for colors) are saved and you can delete all of them in 'Settings - Advanced'
- Delete Completed tasks with option
: In 'Settings - Advanced', there was only 'Delete All Completed Tasks' option but now you can choose between 'Older than previous month', 'Older than 3 months' and 'Older than this year'.
- More customizable 'Sound Effects & Haptic Feedback' settings
- Quick Action : Particular Priority can be selected (Current rotating option is still available)
- Scheduled Smart Lists : Includes completed tasks done today
- 'Separate Completed Tasks on List View' option added in 'Settings - General'
: Completed tasks are separated at the bottom on list view if option is turned on (Default: On)
- Notification detail view follows settings in 'Appearance'
- App Icon Badge : 'All Items' option added
: Numbers of all tasks and events on selected Smart List will be shown on the badge
- When 'Auto Preferencs Sync' option is tapped, you can check last synced time
& Other adjustments and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Had issues with upgrade, no reason at all. Eventually it worked, but was tedious and time-consuming.
Otherwise, I love the app.
Supercharged Alternative to Apple’s Reminders App
By making strategic use of tags, smart lists, and reminder lists, this application supercharges Apple's approach to task management. Because the application uses tags as an organizational tool, the app can be as powerful or as simple as needed. The developer is responsive and continues updating the app on a regular basis.
Like the ability to view reminders in a month view, also the smart botton is good. However, I am not able to add calendar events... so what’s the point of having reminders and calendar events in the same app if I can’t add events to the calendar
- haha Interactive
- 58.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © haha interactive, co
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro Features $9.99
- Support Once $9.99
- GoodTask Supporter $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.