"GoodTask is all you need to organize your day and get things done for real"
If you're using iCloud or Outlook with Reminders and Calendars, it's for you.
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on iOS Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Presets and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Various Themes
- Long tap to move lists and tasks
- Supports portrait/landscape mode on all devices
- Supports iPad Pro and multi-tasking for all iPads
- Apple Watch with complications support
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to email@example.com
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in GoodTask is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Supporter is an auto-renewing subscription and is available for yearly periods.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll get to you right away. :)
[ To Do List | Task Manager | Reminders | To-Do Checklist | Project Manager | Planner | Lists with Calendar ]
- Apple Watch : Adding with Presets & Scribbling option
: You can add/edit presets on iPhone app's Settings - Apple Watch - Presets
- 'Translate GoodTask' page added (with contributor's link)
& bug fixes and improvements
Visit GoodTask Forum (https://forum.goodtaskapp.com). Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Customizable and non-subscription
Integrates with iOS reminders (and therefore Siri), makes custom filtering of lists / smart lists easy to use based on priority, due date, tags, etc. Allows sub tasks if needed, has customizable ‘quick’ actions (easily delay due date or time, toggle through priority, add tags, etc). Repeated tasks can automatically repeat at specified intervals regardless of when the task is marked complete, or can be set to only repeat a certain interval after completion.
The help/how-to-use documentation is a little unclear - it needs a native English speaker to proofread it, and there are a few bugs with the non-default color themes, but these will hopefully be addressed in the future.
A big plus: buy it and have it - it’s not a forced subscription model. But if you *want* to support development, you can opt to buy a ‘support this app’s developer’ non-recurring subscription after purchasing the app.
Exactly what I wanted
This app is exactly what I wanted: It builds on top of iOS Reminders, so you can still natively use Siri, but it also enables features like Due Date (which Apple has inexplicably removed from Reminders, even though the functionality is still there on the backend). And it integrates with Outlook, so you can manage both personal Reminders and work Tasks from a single app (since the Outlook iOS app doesn't allow you to manage your Tasks).
I've never written a review for an app before, but honestly my love for GoodTask 3 knows no bounds. A streamlined task management system is absolutely crucial for any professional in the modern age, and the integration of this app into my personal Getting Things Done system has dramatically improved my productivity. I have the Pro version, and it might be the best $5 I've ever spent.
A Powerful Task Manager
The power behind this task management app is its integration with Reminders. It effectively uses the Apple Reminders app as a database, and then builds upon it to effectively turn Reminders into a powerful GTD task manager. The UI customization & seamless Siri integration is why I immediately preferred this app over more popular task managers. The theme maker is awesome and the natural language processing works. I also like the quick actions, as those are faster than NLP even. It also has a calendar, which some of the more popular apps lack. And because it works with Reminders, you can use this app in tandem with Fantastical; tasks entered in fantastical will automatically get synced to Goodtask.
If you’re a serious user of task management apps and work mostly on iPhone, iPad, and Mac, this app is really worth checking out.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- haha Interactive
- 60.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © haha interactive, co
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $9.99
- GoodTask Supporter $9.99
- Support Once $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.