"GoodTask is all you need to organize your day and get things done for real"
If you're using iCloud or Outlook with Reminders and Calendars, it's for you.
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on iOS Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Presets and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Various Themes
- Long tap to move lists and tasks
- Supports portrait/landscape mode on all devices
- Supports iPad Pro and multi-tasking for all iPads
- Apple Watch with complications support
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to email@example.com
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in GoodTask is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Supporter is an auto-renewing subscription and is available for yearly periods.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll get to you right away. :)
** All New 'Apple Watch' app
- Now you can use the app without your iPhone around
: Data will be fetched right away from the watch
: Your actions will be saved and will sync when iPhone is connected
(Sync count are shown on Status view)
- Swipe Left and Right to move between Tasks and Status view
: Check counts for tasks, completed tasks and calendar events
- You can change your lists right on your Apple Watch
: Favorites are accessible on Status view
: You can choose List/View by choosing 'All Lists' at the bottom of Favorites
- See all the details of your tasks
: All the icons are shown on list like the iPhone app
: All notes and subtasks are visible on detail Task view
- Add and check Subtasks
: Tap subtasks inside a task to complete existing subtasks
: Add new subtasks right away
- Better Notification View
: Dynamic notifications to view the data right away from its arrival
: To show notifications, Apple Watch needs to be connected to the iPhone
- Siri Watch Face support
- New Complications Options
: On your iPhone app, you can set options for complications
: 'Circular' to be 'Count' or just simple 'Icon'
: 'Infograph Corner' to be 'Count' or 'Icon' or 'Next Item'
- New Complications Options - Order
: If you're using complications that show tasks in detail, it'll be shown with this selected order option
: Watch app follows order of selected list with its 'Sort Option'
: You can choose Complications order options between 'Default' and 'App'
: 'Default' shows upcoming items first (Upcoming - No Time - Past - Overdue - Later - Undated)
: 'App' shows items in order inside the app
- New Complications Options - Count
: 'Default' shows count for all tasks inside the app
: 'Overdue' shows count for overdue tasks only. You can select Undated/Later/No Time/Calendar events to be added to this number
: Gauge will be filled with (Total Tasks/Total Tasks + Total Completed Count) on 'Default' and (Count/Count + Today Completed Count) on 'Overdue'
** 2 New 'Text Snippets' for time are added
- 2 Types which has space between time and AM/PM are added to support adding time with dictation on Apple Watch
- You need to select inside 'Settings - New Task - Text Snippets' to use this option
- When you select HH:MM (AM/PM) type option, HH:MM type option will be deselected
& other bug fixes and improvements
(v4.4.1) Few bugs are fixed and now supports watchOS 4 too. :)
Visit GoodTask Forum (https://forum.goodtaskapp.com) for details. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Customizable and non-subscription
Integrates with iOS reminders (and therefore Siri), makes custom filtering of lists / smart lists easy to use based on priority, due date, tags, etc. Allows sub tasks if needed, has customizable ‘quick’ actions (easily delay due date or time, toggle through priority, add tags, etc). Repeated tasks can automatically repeat at specified intervals regardless of when the task is marked complete, or can be set to only repeat a certain interval after completion.
The help/how-to-use documentation is a little unclear - it needs a native English speaker to proofread it, and there are a few bugs with the non-default color themes, but these will hopefully be addressed in the future.
A big plus: buy it and have it - it’s not a forced subscription model. But if you *want* to support development, you can opt to buy a ‘support this app’s developer’ non-recurring subscription after purchasing the app.
Exactly what I wanted
This app is exactly what I wanted: It builds on top of iOS Reminders, so you can still natively use Siri, but it also enables features like Due Date (which Apple has inexplicably removed from Reminders, even though the functionality is still there on the backend). And it integrates with Outlook, so you can manage both personal Reminders and work Tasks from a single app (since the Outlook iOS app doesn't allow you to manage your Tasks).
I've never written a review for an app before, but honestly my love for GoodTask 3 knows no bounds. A streamlined task management system is absolutely crucial for any professional in the modern age, and the integration of this app into my personal Getting Things Done system has dramatically improved my productivity. I have the Pro version, and it might be the best $5 I've ever spent.
An amazing and great task manager...but
This is clean, simple and complete. It uses the built in reminders for its storage and syncing. This is the one issue. Apple reminders syncs with iCloud. It’s sync is not fast. OmniFocus and Things succeed because they have built their own syncing solution. Today I created a new folder and put some tasks in it, on my iPhone. After 30 minutes these tasks were not on my iPad or iMac. After a few stops and starts the reminders finally propagated.
So this is not the solution for me, although it looks great, works great but the syncing and storage is the one weakness.
So the app gets 5 stars because the app is doing everything right. However reminders will change in IOS 12 and people must wait for this app to catch up. So I cannot trust my data to this.
- haha Interactive
- 60.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © haha interactive, co
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro Features $9.99
- GoodTask Supporter $9.99
- Support Once $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.