By haha Interactive
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
GoodTask 3 is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple's Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask 3 provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask 3.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.6.1
v3.6.1 fixes issues from previous version and brings one new feature.
- Subtasks can be drag-n-dropped to other tasks. It'll be moved, not copied.
- Keyboard shortcut for subtasks panel has changed from CMD-S to CMD-/
- Subtasks/Quick Actions panel not opening while opening main window bug has been fixed
- Customized toolbar not saving bug has been fixed
- Editing title and notes while syncing has got more stable.
Check below blog for more details. Thanks!
Most Used, Most Valued, Most Producive App On My Phone
Repeating my prior review for the latest version - I use this daily, constantly, and I manage everyting in my home/work/social life using Goodtask. It syncs with Reminders which enables Siri based reminder creation that ends up in Goodtask. It’s flexible, fast, and the dev team is always responsive to enhancement requests, on top of upgrades and making continued enhancements. I’m dependant on it, and they’re relaiblly supporting this. Anybody looking for a flexible option for tracking things to get done need look no further. Apple needs to buy this and use it to replace the painfully limited “Reminders” app.
BEST LIST APP EVER!!!!
I’m so happy I stumbled upon this App! Its amazing! completely changed my life! It takes a bit to figure out everything but I LOVE how customizable it is! Well done GoodTask Team!!!
Great! neat, lovely to use!
My only wish is to have the task menu bar icon to have an over view of the upcoming tasks.