GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple's Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 'Previously Used'
: Colors, Sort Options and Auto-Snooze settings are saved when you select one
: 5 items are saved and you can delete all of them in 'Preferences - Advanced'
- Delete Completed tasks with option
: In 'Preferences - Advanced', there was only 'Delete All Completed Tasks' option but now you can choose between 'Older than previous month', 'Older than 3 months' and 'Older than this year'.
- Quick Action : Particular Priority can be selected (Current rotating option is still available)
- Scheduled Smart Lists : Includes completed tasks done today
- 'Separate Completed Tasks on List View' option added in 'Preferences - General'
: Completed tasks are separated at the bottom on list view if option is turned on (Default: On)
- App Icon Badge : 'All Items' option added
: Numbers of all tasks and events on selected Smart List will be shown on the badge
- When 'Auto Preferencs Sync' option is turned on, you can check last synced time
& Other adjustments and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app just makes sense
It's like someone put a turbocharcher in front of the remidners app. I can still look at my reminders in iCloud on windows in the browser and when I'm back on iOS or the Mac I can use this app to get the tasks put into the right place. Love it!
Best Reminders App & Best Developer
I can't say enough about the developer. hah Interactive has a genuine dialogue with the users of this app and updates it more than any app I've ever seen. From the iOS version to the Mac version, update after update brings USEFUL new features.
I've personally requested automatic snoozed reminders (like the Due app) and the developer just added them. The one other thing that I thought was missing was better flexibility and options on notifications. Well, bam the developer added all kinds of custom options to interact with the reminder directly from the notifications. These last two features put an already top notch reminders app way over the top and makes it the undisputable champ!
the sweet spot between reminders and all the “to do” apps?
So far I love Good Task mostly for one thing. It allows me to enter tasks at the top of the list, while remidners forces me to add to the bottom of a list. If you have a long list that is ridiculous…. It seems to be the right compromise for someone wants to keep lists but not go crazy over organization…. and it seemlessly integrates with Apple’s software….
- haha Interactive
- 21.5 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © haha interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.