Google+ - interests, communities, discovery
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover amazing things created by passionate people.
• Explore your interests
• Group things you love into Collections
• Join Communities of people around any topic
• Connect with people who share your interests
• Build a home stream filled with amazing content
What's New in Version 6.3.0
• Easier access to community moderation tools
• Native access to community preferences
• Infrastructure improvements to improve media posting experience
• Various bug fixes and stability improvements
David’s Bridal Albany, NY
I have sent several family members and friends to this store! I highly recommend asking for Alanah-she is very perceptive in accordance with the bridal party 's wishes and choices! She made all their expectations and experience a wonderful time for each individual! She immediately presented herself as a person with knowledge that she was very capable of making their dreams come true! She assesses their choices, brings several dresses to choose from, gives input where needed, professional, confident, loves her job, puts people at ease, basically completing a head to toe look-doesn't make anyone feel rushed and no pressure to make a choice without letting the customer feel like they are one in a million ! The staff from the minute you walk in the door are courteous and efficient! So, ladies, be sure to ask for Alanah if you want to know you'll be top of your list for someone who is as dedicated as she is in making your special day as special as you are!!!
If there is another update for google plus,
I think that people should have more control over who shares their posts with family and friends. People should also be able to filter out what they don't like on their timeline and people should be able to disable the featured collections and suggested communities and their should be a feature that makes people ask permission to join your circles instead of adding them to your circles without the person's permission. Another suggestion should be that people should be able to accept or reject the person's circle request when it comes to the whole circles thing.
Suggestions, But Pleased
I'm very pleased at what this app has become. A social media site perfect for me. However, there are some minor features the creators could put into the app to create a good experience.
There has been an annoyance of pinning and unpinning posts, I've noticed. If it's simple, you can input that feature on the app as well.
Collections are used to organize my posts. But when I want to remove and move posts to collections, I have to be on a computer (or safari on my phone). Also if it's simple, this feature should be put into the app.
This would be for personal reasons on an account: the ability to sort collections and communities. It can either be a drag and drop system, or it can be a certain selection. For me, this would make things easier to find instead of aimlessly scrolling through communities and collections.
Overall, the app is wonderful. Some things are just nice to add to it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 14, 2016
- Version: 6.3.0
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.