By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get way into what you love on Google+. Start exploring today!
• Explore topics you’re interested in
• Connect with people who share your interests
• Fill your stream with great content by following interesting people, pages, and communities
• Join communities to connect with people around all kinds of topics
• Follow your curiosity using search, trending topics, and What’s Hot
• Share rich posts with your followers
• Back up all your photos and videos
• Find the right photo fast with image search
• Enhance photos in a flash and get creative with easy editing tools
• See moments brought to life as Stories, Movies, animations, and more
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.8.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements
I have a Linkedin account but never did Facebook. I would imagine, or at least as I have used it Google+ feels like a nice merger of the two apps. I think the logic of how posting works needs some significant streamlining that is more intuitive driven, but the upside of the general appearance makes up for such an annoyance. The google+ help community has proven quite useful in answering questions with a couple of minor issues that arose with crashing and posting, but this swiftness of this resolution is not guaranteed with this help structure. It is outside of the box as an approach to help. Kudos for that but the want of help might be best if timely response could be assured. the appearance and control differs considerably by platform. It looks beautiful on the iPad, but is more building development friendly on the laptop. Worth playing with. It is very relaxing to read/look at the variety of posts that come your way. A wonderful distraction that feels productive and can be as its base of users grow and work with it more often.
Can not post :
Google plus needs to take care of the online bulling and suspend those that attack The Tea-Party, conservatives and the Republicans. I have been on Google plus for a wile now and I have been bullied, threatened, I have been called the worst names you possible can think of. And it gets old after a wile. How ever I am still with Google Plus even tho they have suspended me 4 times for fighting with people that like to bully other Google plus followers. When you report someone they need to actually listen to the person that is doing the reporting and and have the Account suspended that's if it's a legit reason to suspend the Account. Over all Google plus is a better social media site to a point. I would recommend it. I have been on Google plus sense 2011
Better layout, easier to use
G+ has a much better layout and is much easier to use than Facebook, in my opinion. I know what I'm getting with G+ where as with Facebook privacy is always a concern. The layout is much more streamlined and just looks a lot better. The big plus G+ hasn't gone the way of Facebook so I don't have annoying "friend requests" from people I knew 15 years ago or someone I met at a party once all trying to clock up as many "friends" as possible. you're able to hide more here. Most people can only find you by email and I don't use gmail for business so only a select few people have it.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 19, 2015
- Version: 4.8.3
- Size: 73.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.