By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Admin lets you manage your Google for Work account on-the-go. Add and manage users and groups, contact support, and view audit logs for your organization.
FOR WHOM? - This app is only for super administrators of Google for Work products, including Google Apps for Work, Education, Government, Google Coordinate, and Chromebooks.
It provides the following features:
• User Management Features - Add/Edit user, Suspend user, Restore user, Delete user, Reset password
• Group Management Features - Add/Edit Group, Add members, Email all members, Delete group, View group members
• Audit Logs - Review Audit logs
What's New in Version 2.1.0
New in 2.1.0!
• Richer user profiles - with support for groups and several new attributes
• Bulk actions on users and groups - adding multiple users to a group etc.
• Send short messages to users when adding them or resetting passwords
• Simplified user interactions on a new Material Design based UI
• Bug fixes
Very Limited Functionality
Can manage user accounts and groups and that's pretty much it. Waste of my time downloading it.
Can't use this app
Everytime I tap into a user, I always see API access is not enabled. I check my settings and it was.. Hmm.
Options are too limited compared to admin console.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 23, 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2014 Google Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.