By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Admin lets you manage your Google Cloud account on-the-go. Add and manage users and groups, contact support, and view audit logs for your organization.
FOR WHOM? - This app is only for super administrators of Google Cloud products, including G Suite Basic, G Suite Business, Education, Government, Google Coordinate, and Chromebooks.
It provides the following features:
• User Management Features - Add/Edit user, Suspend user, Restore user, Delete user, Reset password
• Group Management Features - Add/Edit Group, Add members, Email all members, Delete group, View group members
• Audit Logs - Review Audit logs
• Contacts: Needed to create a User from your phone contacts.
• Phone: Needed to call a User directly from the Application.
• Storage: Needed to update User's photo via Gallery.
• Accounts: Needed to display the list of accounts on the device.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
New in 3.2.0!
• Richer user profiles - with support for groups and several new attributes
• Bulk actions on users and groups - adding multiple users to a group etc.
• Send short messages to users when adding them or resetting passwords
• Simplified user interactions on a new Material Design based UI
• Create new users by importing your existing contacts directly from the App
• Bug fixes - Resolved issues related to app crashes and minor UI elements.
For a smartphone app, the functionality afforded by Google Admin for iOS ain't bad. It's fairly responsive, easy to use, and very stable. The things I'd wish for in future releases include partial name matches when searching Groups (seriously -- what if the group name is too long to type all the way out and I don't want to scroll through the rest of my groups to find it?), and some search and filtering options for the Audit Log. Aside from that I'm pretty darn happy with this app and the features Google has been adding in recent revisions.
Add ability to modify group permissions and removing users.
Also add ability to modify other settings that desktop version offers.
Not too bad, but the app is too basic by only offering user management.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 30, 2017
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 39.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2014 Google Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.