Google Admin lets you manage your Google Cloud account on-the-go. Add and manage users and groups, contact support, and view audit logs for your organization.
FOR WHOM? - This app is only for super administrators of Google Cloud products, including G Suite Basic, G Suite Business, Education, Government, Google Coordinate, and Chromebooks.
It provides the following features:
• User Management Features - Add/Edit user, Suspend user, Restore user, Delete user, Reset password
• Group Management Features - Add/Edit Group, Add members, Email all members, Delete group, View group members
• Audit Logs - Review Audit logs
• Contacts: Needed to create a User from your phone contacts.
• Phone: Needed to call a User directly from the Application.
• Storage: Needed to update User's photo via Gallery.
• Accounts: Needed to display the list of accounts on the device.
New in 3.3.1!
• Bug fixes - Resolved issues related to app crashes while enabling application access to Google API's.
Ratings and Reviews
For a smartphone app, the functionality afforded by Google Admin for iOS ain't bad. It's fairly responsive, easy to use, and very stable. The things I'd wish for in future releases include partial name matches when searching Groups (seriously -- what if the group name is too long to type all the way out and I don't want to scroll through the rest of my groups to find it?), and some search and filtering options for the Audit Log. Aside from that I'm pretty darn happy with this app and the features Google has been adding in recent revisions.
Need alias info for Groups
I really need to be able to see and edit Aliases for Groups. I would also like to be able to navigate to the Group by selecting that group under a User. As such: look at UserA; see the aliases and group memberships for UserA; from that screen clicking on GroupB only brings up a mostly useless pop up about GroupB; It would be immensely useful if that pop up had a way to navigate directly to GroupB.
Other than that I am happy with the app.
Nonstandard UI for removing users
I had to search the web to figure out how to remove users from groups. Turns out you have to tap the image or circle to the left of the line item. This is nonstandard and not very discoverable. It should at least have a remove option on the detail view of users.
- Google LLC
- 40.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Google Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.