By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Please note: YouTube revenue and revenue from the legacy AdMob are not available in this app. Alerts can be hidden in the app but must be dismissed or resolved directly on the AdSense website.
Access reports and key data from your Google AdSense and AdMob accounts while on the go, directly from your iPhone.
The app provides:
- Key reporting metrics for today, yesterday, this month, last month and your account lifetime
- All of the common reports from the AdSense website with custom date ranges
- Your most recent AdSense payment, plus any upcoming payment or unpaid earnings
- Animated graphs at every level of almost all of your reports
- A today centre widget
- Alerts (swipe to clear)
If you see a graph, you can turn your device on its side to see the graph in full screen. Bar charts can be tapped (in portrait) or swiped (in landscape) to show a pie chart (when supported). Hold one finger on a full screen graph to examine a value, or two fingers to compare values.
What's New in Version 3.2
Bug fixes, performance updates, and support for the iPhone X.
App very limited
This app is mostly a way to remind users of payments. It certainly does not replace the web version. I cannot even update bank information. I uninstalled just to make it clear, I’m not investing on Bad google apps.
Can’t even view my lifetime revenue, and I haven’t been able to find out how much I’ve made. The website shows the revenue made but the app won’t... hope this gets fixed
Doesn’t show my YouTube income.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 29.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.