Please note: YouTube revenue and revenue from the legacy AdMob are not available in this app. Alerts can be hidden in the app but must be dismissed or resolved directly on the AdSense website.
Access reports and key data from your Google AdSense and AdMob accounts while on the go, directly from your iPhone.
The app provides:
- Key reporting metrics for today, yesterday, this month, last month and your account lifetime
- All of the common reports from the AdSense website with custom date ranges
- Your most recent AdSense payment, plus any upcoming payment or unpaid earnings
- Animated graphs at every level of almost all of your reports
- A today centre widget
- Alerts (swipe to clear)
If you see a graph, you can turn your device on its side to see the graph in full screen. Bar charts can be tapped (in portrait) or swiped (in landscape) to show a pie chart (when supported). Hold one finger on a full screen graph to examine a value, or two fingers to compare values.
Bug fixes, performance updates, and support for the iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple UI and UX. Working. Give me what I want for the most part. It’s nice for what it is.
My personal point of view on this, as an iOS developer: the black color status bar doesn’t look great in the Settings yellow navigation bar with white color title. Why not use white color for status bar like else where with blue navigation bar? One is for consistency , two is for better UI. Or just use the blue navigation bar throughout the whole app. The yellow color that’s used for the navigation bar looks terribly bad. I know it’s a matter of preference. But at least need to update the status bar color to be consistent.
Bug: Settings -> open source licenses -> <select-the-1st-choice>
A view is shown with no obvious way to dismiss the view: no button, swipe to right doesn’t dismiss, and so on. There are only limited number of pages in this app, it’s unacceptable for an app to have this kind of flaw/simple bug, esp an app of Google. I will not be able to sleep if my app has an unprofessional implementation like this. I am running the app on iOS 11, if this bug caused by new iOS system update then it’s understandable. Otherwise, it’s so unprofessional. Again, it’s Google. Can’t have a bug like this.
App has bugs
All my page views/clicks/page CTR;RMP, everything has “0.00”. Its been a month, I haven’t seen any number, all i see is “0.00”. When i look up to browser, everything was there as normal, it just this number are not showing up in this app. It should be a bug, need to fix this issue.
App very limited
This app is mostly a way to remind users of payments. It certainly does not replace the web version. I cannot even update bank information. I uninstalled just to make it clear, I’m not investing on Bad google apps.
- Google LLC
- 29.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.