The official Google Analytics mobile app helps you monitor your business on the go. With this app, you can:
1) Check key metrics in built-in reports
2) Compare date ranges and apply segments
3) Monitor real-time data
4) Explore in order to build your own reports with any combination of metrics, dimensions and segments that you care about
5) Save any reports to your dashboard so that you can easily come back to them
Optional Permissions Notice
- Photos: Needed if user desires to save reports in Photos
- Microphone: Needed for voice commands
* You can opt out of optional permission requests and still use the app.
- Fixed reporting bug
Ratings and Reviews
Ratings show the number of pot users
The only possible way you can rate this app highly if you are some sort of “recriational medicine”. Otherwise the number of positive ratings are simply don’t make any sense. This is a convoluted, useless, confusing, disorganized, mess. All I want to do is create a dashboard where I can see the country, city, and service provider. This seem to be an impossible mission. Yes, I am aware that I can start tapping menus left and right, and keep switching to various displays until I see the countries, then do this again to see the cities, then again to see hthe service providers. I have no understanding why is this simple task seem so impossible or convoluted.
This is not the first Google app where G seem to create a disorganized mess out of simple things.
Just awful UX
I'm pretty horrified about what passes for good UX these days.
This app is poorly organized, hard to view important data, and presents me with mostly useless information in a confusing format. This is not a useful tool. This is a kitchen sink of features fitted into a boring design template that I can hardly use because I feel like I can't get to important data easily.
Google stop letting robots design your software. Give it some personality and make it more digestible for humans. Is this really the best you can do for a flagship product? Gmail app redux is what this is. Why does google think applying the same UX methodologies to analytics is the same as it is for gmail? They are two very different products with different needs.
Knowledge is Power
Google Analytics provides incredibly powerful and meaningful data. This app is better than it's ever been. Relevant information is presented on the front page.
All the detailed tracking is available in a well organized menu structure.
Think about how you use this app... I make important decisions with my team while logged into the full version working at my desk. This app is for quickly checking your data and it serves it's propose well.
- Google LLC
- 65.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.