Google Assistant -- get help anytime, anywhere
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet your Google Assistant. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
Find answers and get things done while on-the-go with the help of your Google Assistant. Remind yourself to stop by the store, pull up your travel photos to show a friend, or make a dinner reservation.
With the Assistant app, you can:
- Make quick phone calls (e.g. "Call Mom.")
- Send text messages (e.g. "Text my bestie.")
- Email your boss (e.g. "Here is the latest TPS report.")
- Set reminders (e.g. "Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.")
- Set calendar events (e.g. "Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9.")
- Play music (e.g. "Play jazz music on YouTube.")
- Navigate places (e.g. "Get me directions home.")
- Weather information (e.g. "Do I need an umbrella today?")
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.0.7707
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
There are a few things it cannot do as well as Siri like make direct calls or send direct text. But as for many other functions it is faster and better than Siri. The widget is worthless and I sent in feedback about it. Lastly, the web browser needs landscape support.
Update problem possibly?
I was updating all my 5 apps and this was the only app that wasn't able to update. It kept saying "unable to download app" not sure what the problem is. The app itself still works I'm just unable to update it.
Very good app when you need information fast!
Best virtual assistant on iOS
This is better than Hound Cortana and Siri all together the best virtual assistant on iOS better than any other app
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 14, 2017
- Version: 1.0.7707
- Size: 122 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.