By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Authenticator works with 2-Step Verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in.
With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need of a network or cellular connection.
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
To use Google Authenticator, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. Visit http://www.google.com/2step to get started.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
• Includes a link to allow users to send anonymous feedback to Google
• Displays the website associated with a verification code (for websites that support this feature)
• Minor visual improvements
• Bug fixes
Simple to use, keeps the core of Apple. Feels great. Necessary for multiple passwords, Perfect when you have information on you at the ready.
Good app for extra security if what others say about losing data when updating please fix I don't want to lose my account
One of the few Google apps I can say works well. I use this for both my Microsoft and Google accounts.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 03, 2013
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2013 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.